Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #246280
View on 4chan

Replies 7 (7)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 0d 14h 46m 20s
Deleted Posts 0
gQOUfs9cRTSq7UktYxaY_CRAZY-BERNIE-INSANE.jpg (162 KB, 1236x1236, 1524002011484.jpgiqdb google reposts full
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/17/bernie-sanders-tax-day-message-we-want-to-raise-your-taxes/

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has a super popular idea on tax day — repeal the Republican tax cuts and raise people’s taxes.
>>
Thanks Tucker
>>
"Taxes are the price of civilization"
-------
You think you can evade paying your share,
then move to Somalia: No: taxes, gun laws [full auto welcome!]
No govt, Libertarians' paradise.
BYO: meds, nurse & doc
>>
>>246280
>Daily Caller

Into the trash it goes
>>
Yes, Daily Caller = vry lo cred
>>
>>246328
Why are you so disingenuous?
>>
"People" .......making millions a year. For which everyone gets college and healthcare. Right wingers are so gullible. Like the rich people you shill for would piss on your face to put out the fire.
>>
>>246280
>raise people’s taxes

I can't wait for my taxes to be raised. I'm dead serious. I want better infrastructure, better healthcare, better education and more humane policing and effective rescue/fireworkers. You know why? Because I deserve themand because the state can provide for them. Although I do suspect that Bernie only wants to raise the taxes on "people" whose taxation would actually benefit their communities i.e. the filthy fucking rich.

page took 0.0076 seconds to execute