Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #246067
View on 4chan

Replies 48 (48)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 1d 7h 1m 6s
Deleted Posts 0
its-okay-to-be-white.jpg (76 KB, 618x410, 1523943161650.jpgiqdb google reposts full
https://nypost.com/2018/04/10/white-supremacist-propaganda-found-in-diapers-from-target

>Target customers in several states are discovering white supremacist propaganda — with the phrase “It’s okay to be white” — tucked inside their boxes of diapers, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

>The laminated, index-size cards containing the racist message have turned up in Pampers and Up & Up brand diapers in Washington, DC, Florida and Tennessee.

>On the other side, the card lists websites of white supremacist groups, including The Right Stuff, the Daily Stormer and the Traditionalist Worker Party.

>“Picked up a case of diapers, because you don’t want to get the small package, you want to get the big package. So I picked up a box of newborns,” he said. “Diapers come in these two big plastic sleeves. You pull those out, and I noticed something drop and fall. And I know that sometimes companies will put coupons in boxes.”

>Russell was shocked after reading the card.

>“It said ‘It’s okay to be white,’ and I looked on the back and it was just five or six websites that I recognized the language that was used from the Charlottesville incident late last year,” he added.

>Target and Pampers are both investigating the incidents.

>The slogan has long been affiliated with the white supremacist movement, which has used the phrase on fliers since 2005, according to the ADL.

>Ku Klux Klan groups have also used the #IOKTBW hashtag on Twitter since 2012.
>>
Whatcha doing there rabbi
>>
>entire article is sourced from the adl
is it not ok to be white then
>>
Why is it considered "Nazi" messages? Do these people not know a Nazi is?
>>
>>246096
Stupid. That's just the dumb op name
They don't mention nazis, just white supremacist
>>
l
l>
l
l3
>>
>>246067
>It's okay to be white
Not with this shit going on
>>
>adl
I would definitely wager that the hebrews are at fault for this
>>
>>246067
The phrase "it's okay to be white".
>Racist.....
Saying "it's okay to be white" is racist
Writing "it's okay to be white" is racist
Is racist to be white?
>>
>>246106
hello, jamal
>>
>>246116
It's less the phrase and more the context of who is saying it, OP pic related. As usual, a perfectly reasonable message ruined by retards spouting it.
>>
>>246116
The back has links to white supremacist websites so there's also that.

White supremacists come up with these catchy little phrases to leave a lasting impression on naive people.
>>
>>246119
If a nigger did the same thing.... HELL if I white person did the same thing but it was "it's okay to be black". The news story would be:
Strong & couragious individual spreads a harsh lesson on todays modern world, "it is okay to be black" is now trending on media & makes us question the racism that still opresses black americans.

It's double standards.Thats what it is, nothing to do with context at all.
>>
>>246120
& like I said, if it was blm or some other black group the story would be painting them out to be couragious strong black negro people.

Even if it had links to black live sites.
>>
>>246122
BLM protests are generally very peaceful and the main focus of their protests is not a claim of racial superiority like white supremacist groups but rather what they perceive as a racial bias in law enforcement techniques.
>>
>>246123
Didn't say they weren't you cuck faggot, said the nedia has double standards, black ppl can't be racists yeah?
Dude shut the fuck up.
>>
>>246124
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>
>>246123
BLM protests are generally very peaceful
>>241031
>>
>>246125
>presented with the argument of "black people cant be racist"
>deflects with wikipedia article of ad hominem
>>
>>246124
>false flagging this blatantly

Chill out shlomo
>>
>>246126
They may have had a right to be there and protest if it was a public city council meeting. Shouting or chanting is not a violent act by itself either.
>>
>>246127
You comment was unnecessarily insulting and you asserted something I didn't even state to begin with.

Black people can certainly be very racist. The thing is BLM is not a black supremacist group, they're only trying to fix what they perceive as a racial bias in law enforcement. In theory if law enforcement is not biased they wouldn't change anything at all anyway. I'm not exactly a supporter of them but I think having more transparency in law enforcement is not a bad idea on its face so I support their goal at least.
>>
>>246130
lol no but breaking peoples windows is
>>
>>246127
>>246128
Nigger or nigger lover?
>>
>>246131
not my comment
>>
i hate to break it to everyone, but it IS ok to be white
>>
>>246131
Run off to your safe space,

If you want people to stop looking at you're race or even yourself as a nigger then simply stop acting like one.

Take responsability for your own actions.
Don't commit crimes, have a family, stay with that family & look after them, get a job, pay tax.

The majority of black people act like niggers & defending niggerish actions, morals, views or behaviours or giving them excuses for their actions will change nothing.

When the crime statistics show that crime (any) is being comitted equally by another race as it itls with black people then you can argue.

But that isn't ever going to happen.
>>
>>246137
>it IS ok to be white
literally hitler
>>
This has the websites on card
https://twitter.com/AmyMoro/status/971450873061826560/photo/1

Goyimknow seems to be worth checking out
>>
>>246067
>come up with the idea of spreading the unoffensive phrase of "its ok to be white" because you know that retards will find it offensive
>go ahead and slap on some links that betray your motive
goddamn white supremacists are retarded, like the whole "its ok to be white" thing was a great campaign
>>
>>246142
Judging by the links and how it's okay to be white was a 4chan campaign, this was the 4channer that did it. And the majority of people who post on pol are Hispanic and Asian who just enjoy LARPing as Nazis
>>
>>246142
And in all honesty, the IQ Distribution on 4chan is like the reverse of a bell curve, it's like two saggy titties.
You only get the most retarded in the most intelligent people posting here and I would say the curve has a larger left tit than a right tit
>>
It's a lose-lose battle anyway. Minorities will continue demonizing white people because they can't retaliate and media kikes keep riling up minorities to hate on whitey because they know their sensationalist crap gets the highest viewer ratings.
>>
>>246145
Yeah pretty much, the media Jews can switch from white to Hebrew whenever the need arises
>>
>>246067
> with the phrase “It’s okay to be white”
> The laminated, index-size cards containing the racist message

Except that’s not “racist”, unlike the actual racist comments spewed by #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

>>246069
> Whatcha doing there rabbi

Also this….
>>
>>246137
It's also ok to be black
>>
>>246067
>Nazi Message
>it's ok to be white
>>
>>246067
>https://nypost.com/2018/04/10/white-supremacist-propaganda-found-in-diapers-from-target
>>Target customers in several states are discovering white supremacist propaganda — with the phrase “It’s okay to be white” — tucked inside their boxes of diapers, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Okay, but why is the phrase "it's okay to be white" considered to be alt-right in nature? Really don't see much difference between it and BLM

>>The slogan has long been affiliated with the white supremacist movement, which has used the phrase on fliers since 2005, according to the ADL.
>>Ku Klux Klan groups have also used the #IOKTBW hashtag on Twitter since 2012.

Oh..........
>>
>>246123
>BLM protests are generally very peaceful
tell that to the city of houston's police force.
>>
>>246145
Its hard to know whether you're fighting the system or doing exactly what it wants you to do
>>
>>246313
Man we need these white supremacists to start chanting shit like "E=mc^2" or "killing is not ok" etc. so that those are labeled racist too.
>>
ITT: mad trumptards

"Allahu Ackbar" in white Arabic letters should be just dandy on a church during Christmas, since it just says "god is great"
>>
>>246346
It's not "dandy" in any way seeing as it bears fatalistic connotations not so easily disassociated.
>>
>>246123
don't lie.
>>
>>246323
Nagger, yalldve dun fucked up gud now, when I'ma done witcha ima turn y'all's mc^2 into E
>>
>>246346
>it just says "god is the greatest"
FTFY
>>
>>246067
I call bullshit. These were probably planted by black supremacists trying to stir shit up. Wouldn't be the first time, surely won't be the last. Maybe a psyop from an unfriendly state.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
>>
>source is from ADL
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>246067
>"racist message"
>"it's okay to be white"
>racist

wut?

page took 0.0298 seconds to execute