Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #245636
View on 4chan

Replies 13 (13)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 2d 10h 0m 57s
Deleted Posts 0
Cuck-Bitch Channel.png (73 KB, 1200x1618, 1523737521759.pngiqdb google reposts full
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWS4aa3qkik

I'd like to see the Canadian government cut back their funding on this kind of crap reporting.

The bus accident in Humboldt that killed half a hockey team was very tragic, and it saddens me everytime I hear developing stories about it.

Then CBC decides to run a story about some amateur free-lance reporter (a virtual nobody who got one online article published), pulling the SJW card on twitter asking about why anyone should care about a bunch of white boys.

Then everyone in the world who uses twitter, (rightfully, imo) attacks the fuck out of her, and that's where this CBC story begins.

Thinking she's entitled to her opinion about trivializing the race and gender of the victims, CBC literally turned the tables on the story and made it about the SJW being a victim, then inserting all the usually SJW issues, trying to overshadow the deaths of children to expose their own agendas.

this is fucking disgusting.
>>
CBC= Pravda
>>
The story is about how she's received thousands of death threats and terrifying messages. This is prevalent problem that needs to be discussed, because it's a social ill and it should be prevented. You say it's disgusting because you think hurrdurr i wanna troll for da lulz, but it is ruining people's lives and it shouldn't be happening, It's good that this shit is in the news.
>>
>>245640
>The story is about how she's received thousands of death threats and terrifying messages.

......For being ignorant (a point of fact that is largely over-shadowed in this story).

Do you think if a bus full of <insert minority group here> died the same way, and I go on twitter and express my views against their identities.....Would CBC will give me the exposure for all the back lashing hate I'd receive for being that ignorant?....will I be a hero?

>This is prevalent problem that needs to be discussed, because it's a social ill and it should be prevented.

If the opinion is warranted and solicited.

A SJW agenda isn't warranted, because it has nothing to do with a bus full of children dying. It's a incident that should be held to a higher regard, than being used as a platform for unrelated petty bouts of entitlement.

>You say it's disgusting because you think hurrdurr i wanna troll for da lulz, but it is ruining people's lives and it shouldn't be happening.

Exactly, CHILDREN ARE DEAD, and this bitch thinks it's a perfect time to drop some rhetoric and trivialize the victims?

So the world needs to stop, and worry about the SJW-asshole who literally spits on their graves?

>It's good that this shit is in the news.

No, it's not. Because now the narrative becomes less about the tragic death of CHILDREN, and more about the "feelings" of some attention whore who had nothing to do with incident, nor had any professional clout to be of any importance in the first place. And CBC enabled it, whom I blame overall.
>>
>>245644
>Do you think if a bus full of <insert minority group here> died the same way, and I go on twitter and express my views against their identities.....Would CBC will give me the exposure for all the back lashing hate I'd receive for being that ignorant?....will I be a hero?
No, of course not. It's a false equvilence. Her entire point was that she was trying not to be cynical about it, because she knew it would get lots of media attention. She wasn't saying she didn't care about the victims. She was pointing out that of course they were getting attention, partly in thanks to being young, white, male, etc.
>So the world needs to stop, and worry about the SJW-asshole who literally spits on their graves?
No. Her opnion isn't worth stopping the world over. i don't give a shit, and I disagree with ehr also. The news is over the fact that she basically got her life ruined over it, a basic nobody as you put it your self. It's a new problem thanks to the internet age, and yes, it's a societal ill.
>>
>>245646
>she was pointing out they were getting attention due to their race and gender
She is making an assumption based on her biased view of the world as fact and deserves to be ridiculed for such shoddy journalism. She doesn't deserve death threats over it, but people have been doing this sort of thing for years to people who make controversial statements online, regardless of the position. Why is it people are continually surprised and don't just filter the hate mail? In the last decade I can only remember one person making good on these threats, and that was over a personal vendetta as opposed to Twitter posts.
>>
>>245640
>>245646
She directly stated she thinks it's great they died because they are white males and you're more concerned by a few random people over the internet going "maybe u shuld die".

>death threats
I'm going to kill the president. There I just made a death threat. Call the police.
>>
>>245646
>yes, it's a societal ill.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>Thinking she's entitled to her opinion about trivializing the race and gender of the victims

Who gives a fuck about the race and gender? 15 kids died, a few of them probably suffering agonizing pain and severe bloodloss before dying. Sure, that lady has the right make an opinion, even a stupid one. And everyone else has the right to all but crucify her for trivializing the deaths of 15 hockey players in the heart of fucking Canada.

Thinking she would get anything other than ire at the least for such a stupid position on this tragedy.
>>
this >>245694
trying to use a tragedy to draw attention to her tumblr-tier blog

also she is wrong, they are getting all that attention because they were a beloved local hockey team and died under unusual circumstances
>>
>>245640
>kill urself = social ill that needs to be prevented
>wtf why should anyone care about a bunch of dead white kids = A+ MSM sanctioned opinion
>>
>>245636
No ones gonna do shit about anything in regrds to why the boys fucking died. I give no real care about the matter, our governments would rather give itself a chainsaw haircut then actually deal with our shitty ass rural roads.
>>
>>245697
Yes, internet hate mobs are a societal ill. Both are stupid.
>>
>>245636
CBC is a dirtbag news outlet. Practically no caucasian newscasters, Ian Hanomansing talking with his hands & the constantly floating camera movements really make it easy to skip this channel. And they shit on firearms owners with unbalanced & fraudulent reporting.

Radio Canada International on shortwave should've got the CBC's funding. Way better reporting integrity. RIP R.C.I.

While I agree the CBC should be shut down, the CBC is one of the places the govt hides people in the witness relocation program. CBC Calgary has 2 that I know of personally.

page took 0.0052 seconds to execute