Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #244818
View on 4chan

Replies 47 (47)
Image Replies 0 (-1)
Lifetime 5d 4h 52m 6s
Deleted Posts 0
How many children have been killed by NATO drone strikes during the Syrian Civil War?
Is a stupid war in a third world country worth risking the whole planet getting nuked?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/09/russia-us-syria-chemical-weapon-attack
>>
>>244818
>risking the whole planet getting nuked

You MAD, bro?
>>
>>244818
Youre an idiot with a shit thread.
>>
>>244818
This thread is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>244818
> risking the whole planet getting nuked

U mad, Max?
>>
>>244818
everyone knows its not assad dropping chemical weapons anyways
>>
>>244961
>defending a sand nigger
I want Europe to get off the Internet. I want white race and American traitors to give themselves up and die with honor by hanging themselves in public to let people know that it's not ok to support sand niggers
>>
>>244986

This sandnigger is the only thing stopping Europe from being flooded by refugees.
>>
>>245005
That sandnigger is the only reason Europe is full of refugees to begin with.
>>
>>245019
This anon knows
>>
>>244986
Do you realise that you are directly supporting Israel?
>>
>>244818
I guess Nucelar deterrence isn't a thing anymore?
>>
>>245024
Nucelar deterrence was never a thing
>>
>>245019
no thats jew sandniggers who want muslims in europe
>>
Beale AFB - where most of the Global Hawk and U2 fleet is based just issued a NOTAM for high activity in the area. They're probably launching the Global Hawks right now
>>
Assad/Syrian government = good guys protecting their people, chemical weapon allegations is blatant western propaganda, just like Iraq and literally dozens of other US/West invaded countries
Russia/Iran = currently good guys helping Syria and safeguarding their own national interests at the same time, legitimately interested in world peace
Governments of US/Israel/NATO/Saudi/etc alliance = warmongers that dominate the world by utilizing banks/debt, media/internet propaganda, military/intelligence/police/crime and capitalism/consumerism. West wants to win war for Israel in Syria - they want Iran cut off from Lebanon/Hezbollah and Israel and they want their gas pipeline to EU trough Syria to eliminate Russian gas in Europe.
Meanwhile US/Dollar is going down and will completely crash in near future. Trump is here for a reason. Ultimately, Israel wants US war with Russia or in other words it wants another world war. Masters of deception are at work 24/7/365. All media is propaganda and everything they say is a straight lie or at best a lie mixed with truth for better effect. This is only the tip of the iceberg. One day you will realize all this is true.
>>
>>245005
Not my problem
>>
>>244818
Dude the meaning of life is serving Jews and creating greater Israel. Now go suffer for me! I get high on your suffering, golem!
>>
>>245104
Pretty much. Everyone who disagrees with this doesn't have a future and will be sent to the trash.
>>
>>244986
Listen here little brainlet.
"Sandniggers" arent negro, the persian, arab and even turkish peoples can in fact be respectable people.
I am not one of them and I live in Germany. I literally would mow down those disgusting refugees with an MG3 at my border.
However unlike niggers and amerimutts, there are high tier persians like Nasim Sabz, Bashar al Assad etc. etc.

If your mediakike is telling you all muzzies are terrorist and subhuman and whatever and they eat babys alive it doesnt mean thats true.
Assad is a president defending the independence of his country and Putin is stop (((Nato))) expansion.

I would literally beat your gay ass up, fucking bastard.
>>
>>245187
*Putin tries to stop
also this anon is correct>>245156
>>
>>245187
>persians like Nasim Sabz, Bashar al Assad etc. etc.
>Bashar al Assad

that's an arab you fucking idiot

also, you wouldn't shoot anybody you fucking coward
>>
I'm waiting for th asnwer of russia
>>
>dat false flag tho
>>
russia retaliates with nuclear strike on US destroyer?
>>
>>245454
>>245455
reminder that both Tonkin bay and pearl harbor were provocations of the u.s. government against their own citisens
>>
>>244818
Do you even know what this has been about?

Whenever I read yet another Syria thread I realize the people arguing have no idea why people are fighting
>>
>>244818
>Is a stupid war in a third world country worth risking the whole planet getting nuked?
No
>>
>>245455
Daily reminder that nukes are pure fiction
>source:
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
>>
>>244818
Dear Russia, please nuke the shit out of France, Germany, California and the North-East United States before coming for the rest of us. Thank you.
>>
>>245483
I'll vote for Trump again in 2020, but first I'll drop the suggestion to have a very public, televised hanging of you. Faggots like you, suggesting harm to our countrymen and allies, is the reason we're having a hard time making American great again. Nigger.
>>
"How many children have been killed by NATO drone strikes during the Syrian Civil War?
Is a stupid war in a third world country worth risking the whole planet getting nuked?"

yes it actually is. And the whole planet won't get nuked. There will be plenty of places in Antarctica to live.
>>
>>245487
>(((I)))'ll vote for Trump "again" in 2020
>>
>>245493
Doesn't in the matter where you run in the end you'll still die of radiation
>>
>>244818

Indeed...
>>
>>245449

I hope Russia is bluffing when it says that if the USA attacked Syria, there would be a third world war.
>>
>>245447
wew he is an arab indeed, but this doesnt matter in the context.
I still had this map of Persias greatest extension in mind, where Syria was part of it.
>>
>>245156
Best summary of what the fuck is really going on. I might have to cut and paste
>>
>>245030
hahaha what? guess your (grand?)parents never told you how we were all shitting our pants for fucking decades and considering turning the basement into an airtight shelter.
fucking kids these days
>>
>>245187
>However unlike niggers and amerimutts, there are high tier persians like Nasim Sabz, Bashar al Assad etc. etc.

For those that don't get the joke, Nasime Sabz was the Azeri vegan bodybuilder that shot up Youtube.
>>
>>245470
>Daily reminder that nukes are pure fiction
>>source:
>heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

The (((Americans))) use the false threat of so-called nuclear weapons to guard the dome & ice wall around the earth
>>
>>245483
Property prices in California should really drop after that. Could be a good time for investment.
>>
>>245493
>There will be plenty of places in Antarctica to live
First of all, there will be radiation and nuclear winter clouds there too. Also it's already not sustainable there, humans wouldn't survive without regular shipments of food and stuff from the rest of the world.
>>
>>245552
I think he means that MAD is not a logical defense.

This becomes apparent when you think about the fact that if anyone were to ever enforce nuclear deterrence, there'd be no one left around to continue the policy.

Nuclear war, as a result of MAD, is inevitable
>>
>>244818
>How many children have been killed by NATO drone strikes during the Syrian Civil War?
Not enough.
>>
>>245578
war kinda has to happen when the plan is 'destruction', yes
the problem with this strategy is some small groups getting their hands on a nuke - they have almost nothing to lose compared to the country they'd use it on
proliferation indirectly leading to some nukes being "lost", clearly something had to be done

but between developped countries, deterrence is very much a thing
>>
>>245557
I unironicly admire her, that wasnt a joke.
Did you see her last video? She was fighting for her cause and gave her life.

http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/m/content/372651/youtube-saldirisini-yapanin-nasim-aghdam-cikmasi

Her english isnt the best, but there is some charm to her entertainment and her views.
>>
>>244818
Was Syria a third-world country before the “””civil war”””? My impression was that they were well developed for their region and stable as well.

page took 0.0107 seconds to execute