Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #244663
View on 4chan

Replies 29 (29)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 1d 22h 41m 53s
Deleted Posts 0
1523319833130.jpg (116 KB, 1862x1048, 1523375518821.jpgiqdb google reposts full
A family in Colorado is outraged after two men, who were accused of gang-raping a 13-year-old girl with their brothers and cousins, were only sentenced to probation.

Tommy Williams, 20, and Clarence Williams, 19, were each sentenced on Tuesday to a minimum of 10 years of sex offender intensive supervised probation, with a maximum of life on probation, KKTV reported.

The men are two of six suspects accused of sexually assaulting the young teen in December 2016 inside of the Stonebrook Terrace apartment complex in Colorado Springs.

The victim's grandfather was shocked at the sentencing, telling the news station: "There was six of them and they gang-raped my granddaughter."

The group of suspects — some of whom are reportedly related as cousins or brothers and identified as Jacolby Williams, Tyron Williams, James Williams, and a juvenile, in addition to Tommy and Clarence — were with the girl on Dec. 19, according to The Gazette.

he victim told police she knew one of the men, and he invited her into the apartment to play video games. The 13-year-old said she went to the home with some female friends, but they left when she went to the bathroom.

Arrest records, KKTV reported, state that two of the men then pulled the teen from the bathroom and forced her into a bedroom where the other four suspects were waiting.

In January 2017, Tyron Williams was also sentenced to 10 years to life of sex offender intense supervised probation. Before his sentencing, he apologized to the victim and her family, and reportedly said that "If I knew she was underage, it wouldn't have happened in the first place."

James Williams was sentenced in August 2016 to five years of probation, and the unidentified juvenile reportedly has an impending court date. Jacolby Williams' trial was scheduled for March 5; it's unclear what transpired.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/09/2-men-sentenced-to-probation-for-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-triggering-backlash.html
>>
Gud boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>Tyron
>>
>>244663
>"If I knew she was underage,
hahahahahaha
>>
But owning a bit of pot will get you 5 years in prison, because we have our priorities straight.
>>
>>244663
>"If I knew she was underage, it wouldn't have happened in the first place."

Because rape is totally cool as long as dat bitch is 18+.
>>
>>244730
Both should be punishable by lynching tbh
>>
>>244730
Pot is legal in Colorado
>>
>>244747
it's time to bring it back tbh
>>
I seem to find a lot of comflicting information on this, but it seems that some of them were charged for rape, and some were charged for sexual assault, which is why some went to jail, and some got probation.

but the details always seem to get mixed up in the various sources.
>>
>>244663
>hanging out with kangz in the first place
Dumb bitch was asking for it
>>
Woahhhhh. Niggas did a crime and barely got punished? I thought only white people could do that. What is the world comin to?
>>
Sounds like they were charged for "rape" which is why the punishment was so low, but the article makes it seem like they tied her down and gang banged her.
They probably didnt actually fuck her because the police would be able to prove if a dick went inside her.
>>
>>244747
All six you mean.
>>
>>244781
She added in court Tuesday that the 13-year-old may never be able to have children.

That doesn't happen if you just pull her hair or slap her on the butt.
>>
>her friends left when she was in a bathroom
Ice cold.
>>
>>244936
This was planned by them. You just know they had some small part in it.
>>
>>244760
Pot is legal in quite a few states, and there's nowhere in the US where possessing a "bit" of pot will get you anything more than a night in lockup at least for a first time offense.

>>244775
sex assault of a minor is still a class a felony.

>>244863
they tack that statement on to seemingly every incident of sexual assault of a young girl. i wouldn't take it to mean anything unless they specifically state the physical damage done.
>>
seemingly every incident of sexual assault of a young girl. i wouldn't take it to mean anything unless they specifically state the physical damage done.
13 year old gets gang raped by tyrone and his zoo-pals and you defend it
fucking kill yourself now
>>
>>244663
just take 'em out behind the barn and shoot 'em
>>
>Article doesn't mention race of girl
Was the girl black? Is that why they're getting off easy. If she was white they'd be in prison faster than you can say rape.
>>
>>244858
Both crimes, m8.

Pot use and being a nigger.
>>
>girl fucks some guys, probably for free weed because it's fucking colorado
>pulls the rape card because she doesn't want her family to know she's a druggy whore
>you cucks are on her side because the guys are black
Admit it, if it was white guys you would be pegging the girl for the whore you know she is
>>
>>245007
I'd like to think we have a pretty good track record of not defending convicted child rapists of any race here in /news/.
>>
>>244992
thats exactly wrong
>>
>>244938
They were probably fucking Them, and wanted her to get fucked by Them too. She was probably the shy girl of some shit.

Poor girl, left bevind by her friends, then raped by some gorillas, then the perpetrators go out practically free
>>
>>245007
The fact that she cant have children anymore and that shes fucking 13 says enough dunnit
>>
>>245116
Youre a meme
>>
>>245126
NO u
>>
>>245007
I know its bait, but
(You)

page took 0.0074 seconds to execute