Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #244585
View on 4chan

Replies 7 (7)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 0d 4h 29m 31s
Deleted Posts 0
brb-dying-lmao_o_7189779.jpg (54 KB, 500x439, 1523354350177.jpgiqdb google reposts full
When the international community consistently fails to act, there are times when states are compelled to take their own action

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says-attack-u-military-182702256.html
>>
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
>>
>>244586
I didn't even know tripod was still around much less that anyone used it. I appreciate the early 2000's web design though.
>>
>>244585
Russia ain't gonna do sheeeet.
>>
>>244586
Has no one told this Anders Björkman guy about Chernobyl? Looks like he's smoked a fair amount of crack as well.
>>
Excellent. Russia is free to fire ASMs at an American carrier group if he wants. I have no doubt it'd work out splendidly for them.
>>
>>244585
Every time I read the news these days it seems like the beginning of that movie the day after where the is and Russia go to war in the middle east and everyone keeps eating their hot dogs and watching tv and just generally doeasnt give a fuck about anything until they get incinerated by comrade comradovich's glorious nuclear fire
>>
>>244585
>Army General Valery Gerasimov warned on Tuesday that the U.S. was preparing to launch raids against Moscow's ally, the Syrian government, as it attempted to clear bastion of jihadis and rebels—some of which were once backed by the West—in the suburbs of the capital city of Damascus. The leading military official claimed that the U.S. would strike under the false pretense of a chemical weapon attack—a tactic that Russia has denied the Syrian military utilizes—and vowed to fight back.
its about time Russia stopped taking the chemical weapon false-flagging and stood up for themselves and Syria

page took 0.0067 seconds to execute