Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #243933
View on 4chan

Replies 34 (34)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 5d 15h 49m 48s
Deleted Posts 0
aussie shitposting.png (523 KB, 700x499, 1523121663497.pngiqdb google reposts full
a muslim peace truck just made an appearance in germany.
the peace wagon was loaded with explosives and peacefully struck 23 individuals in a crowd, the driver then sent himself to heaven to collect his virgins
http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-germany-crash-20180407-story.html
>>
ban fully automatic transmissions
>>
>>243934
that was the quikest reply ive ever seen on >>>/news/
>>
He wasn‘t a muslim though.
>>
>>243940
sure he wasnt
>>
>>243942
No he wasn't.
http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/vorfall-muenster-101.html
http://www.wn.de/Muenster/3246305-Newsticker-Anschlag-in-Muensters-Altstadt
>>
>>243943
Still no names or pictures. Until then it was a muslim terrorist attack.
>>
>>243946
They fucking shill it so hard right now, they say it's a Jens R. while /pol/ already found out it some Abu Aha Aye Budabi something
>>
>>243943
First article only said a 48 year old man who has lived in Munster for quite a while. The second refers to him as a 48 year old German (not a ethnicity reference could mean citizen or resident). Nothing definitive.
>>
>>243933
White people do this all the time but I've never heard of a Muslim doing this
>>
>>243934
>not automatic ASSAULT transmissions
one job
>>
>>243946
>Until then it was a muslim terrorist attack.

kill yourself with your logic
>>
>>243974
wait, if he kills himself then it's muslim terrorist logic...
>>
>>243975
WE CAN'T LET THEM WIN
>>243946
DON'T KYS
>>
>>243933
>itt infidels
Why won't you let me help you by blowing your ass up? LET ME FUCK YOUR KIDS!!!!
>>
I came here to see if you autistic fucks had identified the killer yet. No pictures, no name, just fucktards spreading around a fake name and claiming he isn't Muslim. If that's true, you know the German government couldn't get his ID out fast enough. I can bullshit, let's get this means ID.
>>
>>244063
Fine...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/07/driver-in-deadly-german-van-crash-had-history-of-mental-illness/

>The German man who killed two people when he plowed into a crowd in the German city of Muenster was a graphic designer with a history of mental illness, according to new reports on Saturday.

>Local outlets identified Jens Handeln, 48, as the man who crashed a grey van into families and students sitting outside a popular local bar in the city center, The Sun reported.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of terrorist attacks in Europe between 1960 and 2000 were committed by Europeans. The mussies have just been outperforming them lately, but that anxed is still there, waiting.
>>
>>244107
Weird how there were almost no muslim attacks when there were almost no muslims.
>>
>>243933
>OP is a massive faggot that thinks all crimes commited in Europe are Muslims
>>
>>244122
Yet you also had more terrorism.

Granted, whole world was more violent back then, even if it didn't seem like it due to the lack of 24/hr news cycle. IRA/ETA/EDA, lotta angry Euros.

Mind, I dunno about German news, but American news is more likely to report an attack as Islamic Terrorism when it is not. Wasn't that long ago we had that bombing in Spain where ETA separatists took credit, and the Fox/Sinclair continued to report it as an Islamic attack, and never even corrected itself. So all this insistence that American media would be "hiding" that the guy is muslim is rather silly.

Not that Germany isn't being idiotic, replacing 5% of its population with immigrants in as many years, but it's guys like OP that give ladies like Merkel their support.
>>
What is it that created muslim extremism? What causes the underlying illness? Everybody just talks about the symptoms
>>
The same with the emigration. Destabilizing those countries caused the Arab Spring. The refugee/migrant crisis is just a consequence. It's fucking too late now.
>>
>>244200
Western intervention, coupled with the Ayotla and Assad's dad. Can't put the genie back in the bottle though, so it doesn't much matter.

More broadly, disillusionment and disenfranchisement in general coupled with tribalism. That, I suppose you can do something about, but well, it's hard. Easier and more profitable to just kill people, thus generating more terrorism, thus maintaining a self perpetuating business model.

You're always going to have some sorta terrorism - can't keep everyone happy all of the time - but really, we seem to do everything in our power to encourage it these days. Kinda surprised it doesn't happen more often and has yet to involve a nuke.
>>
It doesn't happen more often because it doesn't have to. It serves its purpose. There's a higher chance I'm gonna get hit by lightning than die in a terrorist attack, yet sometimes when in large crowded areas it does cross my mind: what if I get the shit bombed out of me? Some screwed up propaganda for the oil hunters. It's so effective.
>>
>>244203
While the governments, lobbyist, and some fiscal conglomerates, certainly seem to do everything they can to encourage more terrorism, they don't always get to decide exactly when, where, or how often it happens (plus it doesn't always seem to be so much intentional as short sighted hubris). So I'm saying, given the level of apparent disconnect, I'm kinda surprise it hasn't overtaken lightning strikes as a cause of death (which, apparently, it doesn't even manage to do in Israel). Also, given how many nukes went "missing" after the fall of the USSR...
>>
Nukes are just a threat. They're just a rhetorical instrument. The red button is a selfdestruct button that you do not push, but talk about it nevertheless all the time.
>>
>>243963
OP's article describes him as a 48 year old graphic designer named "Jens". He was at least culturally German, if not ethnically.
>>
>>244210
Not talking about state owned nukes held by government actors here - but the nuclear material they "misplaced", specifically several tons of weapons grade plutonium at the end of the cold war.

I mean, maybe if ISIS had a nuke they could use it that way, but even then... Mind, it's not the easiest thing to do, even if you have the materials, but not the hardest either. We've had some pretty well educated terrorists, muslim and otherwise.

>>244211
Jens Handeln - sounds pretty non-muslim. (>>244107). We spent some time scolding OP, and now we're just babbling.
>>
The word "terrorism" has been spouted so much, that it has lost any accurate meaning.
"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

What political aim? A fucking bat shit crazy dissociative graphic designer.
>>
The misplaced nuclear weapons are 40 years old.
>>
>>244215
Same article says they don't think it was an act of terrorism. Disgruntled worker or some such.

>>244218
Think they misplaced plutonium, rather than whole ICBMs. What's the half-life of plutonium?

I suspect the truth is that it wasn't "misplaced" so much as clandestinely sold to another state actor, or we would have at least seen some dirty bombs by now.
>>
>>244202
>Western intervention
Sorry sweetie, but Wahhabism has been a cancer on the Islamic world for centuries.
>>
>>244224
Suicide martyrs weren't a thing in islam until the Iran/Iraq war, actually. Until the Ayotla set that precedent, that was just suicide. Then Hafez al-Assad, freshly betrayed by Henry Kissinger, was the first to take that same precedent and set it directly against the west, and it worked out perfectly for him, causing Reagan to pull out of Lebanon - even if it did come to bite him in the ass later.

Not that suicide bombers in general didn't exist before then, this is just the first time you see the islamic religion used to justify it. Irish Catholics were pretty fond of the tactic before then, among others.
>>
>>243943
Muslims are not supposed to commit suicide it goes against the quran. Also explosives go against the Sunnah because it is fire. There are some extremist scholars who try to misguide muslims, but it is written clearly. The true Muslims follow the messanger of Allah and the quran only.
>>
>>244200
>What is it that created muslim extremism?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
Western countries, particularly the US, have been backing right-wing religious fundamentalist muslims against more left-wing, secular ones and the USSR for ages. Just a few decades ago there were newspaper articles praising Bin Laden of all people as a "freedom fighter", while Ronald Reagan described the Mujahadeen as "the moral equivalents of America's founding fathers". Even one of the Rambo movies was dedicated to them iirc
Hell, even now those same countries are perfectly happy to work with Saudi Arabia, the source of Islamic extremism, because it's profitable for them to do so and allows them to maintain economic hegemony via the petrodollar.

Not that its relevant to this thread considering the guy was a German and not a muslim...

page took 0.0091 seconds to execute