Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #243576
View on 4chan

Replies 15 (15)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 4d 8h 12m 17s
Deleted Posts 0
892A36AC-C221-4F67-A029-CDB81C6A1082.png (159 KB, 750x1334, 1522949533572.pngiqdb google reposts full
Sweden is fucked up! Amanda was abducted to an adult man in Iraq and was raped. She became a mother but Swedish court gave custody to the rapist. What the hell is wrong with Sweden?

https://www.aftonbladet.se/ledare/a/e1XGny/giftes-bort-och-forlorade-vardnaden-om-sina-barn

https://nyheteridag.se/sverige-ar-varre-an-irak-hon-giftes-bort-som-12-aring-men-mannen-far-behalla-barnen/
>>
>>243576
>What the hell is wrong with Sweden?
A lot
>>
>>243576
Well, for one, Swedes post articles in Swedish on a Tibetan yak milking forum. As if anyone outside of Sweden would care enough to crank it through Google trsnslate.
>>
>>243576
>not aborting the shit out of a rape fetus
>being assblasted when the rapist gets to keep it
there's full retard, and then there's full double nigger retard
>>
>>243576
well at least this way the kid will be raised muslim and won't have to pay the jizya
>>
>>243671
Insallah.
>>
>>243576
Show this to feminists. They will flip their shit because a girl was raped and then the law takes his child away to the rapist.
>>
>>244150

There is nothing more beautiful than liberal groups going to war with each other
>>
>>243671
Oh I'll pay their jizya alright. They get paid with a bullet to the face. That's my currency
>>
The court probably tried to respect their culture. According to sharia, children are property of the hubsand and stay with him after divorce.
We had something similar here where a court ruled that a marriage could be nullified because the bride wasn't a virgin and since the husband was a muslim it was cause for nullifying the marriage in his culture even though the law of our country doesn't allow it.
>>
>>243601
I believe the article's States she was in iraq at the time and for the birth she went back to sweden. Pretty sure her 'husband' made her het the children.
>>
>>244184
>Respecting their country
>Giving the children away to a pedophile and a rapist.
>>
>>244263
>giving children away
that's not what happened

I'm curious to see when she divorced him as none of the articles I have looked through seem to mention it. The courts verdict was because the children had been raised by the father; not because of any juvenile delusion you all seem to have in this thread.
>>
>>244391
>defending pedophiles
>>
>>244150
Pretty sure swedish feminists will do anything for migrants.
>>
>>243576
Let me guess. The child was allowed to retain Swedish citizenry, and can re-enter the country at any time in the far future?

page took 0.007 seconds to execute