Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #243271
View on 4chan

Replies 25 (25)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 13d 20h 28m 13s
Deleted Posts 0
1518438783780.png (40 KB, 864x330, 1522812747046.pngiqdb google reposts full
A University High School student has been charged with animal cruelty and trespassing after deputies say he sneaked onto school property and bit the head off of a live chicken that was on campus for a school event, deputies said.

Deputies said the incident happened Saturday night, when the student trespassed onto campus at 11 p.m. Saturday and entered the chicken coop. The chickens were on campus for a "Farm to Table" event held earlier that day, according to a Facebook post from the sheriff's department.

When a teacher arrived to campus Monday, she discovered a headless chicken in the parking lot, deputies said. The chicken's head was later found inside the chicken coop, according to the post.

Deputies said eggs had been thrown in the gym and against the gym doors.

The Volusia County resource deputy at University High School heard that students were bragging about a student biting the head off of a live chicken last weekend. The officer identified the student as a 17-year-old boy, according to the post.

The teenager was arrested on a felony animal cruelty charge and trespassing. He was released to his mother Tuesday and will have a court date Wednesday.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/volusia-teen-accused-of-biting-head-off-live-chicken
>>
>>243271
>The chickens were on campus for a farm to table event
I guess he just couldn't wait any longer
>>
Arise chicken Arise!
>>
>>243320
Say it with me
Eye M sofa king wee Todd edd
>>
>>243271

What a geek.
>>
>>243335
no, not so fast. Loses meaning.
>>
>>243271
> bit the head off a chicken
I wonder if it tasted like chicken?
>>
>>243271
Metal
>>
>>243271
Idiot's going to catch samonella now. Natural selection, boys, natural selection.
>>
>animal cruelty for decapitating a chicken
>something regularly done to chickens when they're slaughtered
Guess his mistake was using his teeth to kill livestock he didn't own.
Why didn't they write a charge for destruction of property instead, it would be far more appropriate?
>>
>>243353
I'M THE EASTER BUNNY'S TWIN BROTHER, DERRYL.
>>
>hearsay and rumours
But what about the evidence brah
>>
>A University High School student
>>
>>243401
This.

>>243271
Good pic OP. The kid's defense should have been "Kids in school were bullying me relentlessly -- called me a geek -- so I showed them what a geek really was! What'd you expect me to do instead, punch them out like in the movies?" Instant get-out-of-jail-free and get-your-enemies-suspended card.
>>
>>243271
What a sick fuck.Stick to eating Tide pods, kids.
>>
>>243353
HO HO HO HO OHOHOHO
Oh, Stick upside down.
>>
>>244166
That crazy hat, for chicken?
>>
We eat chicken. He's just eating it wrong.
>>
>>243492
This comment smells like smegma. I get the feeling you watch Rick and Morty, anon.
>>
>>243271
>The teenager was arrested on a felony animal cruelty charge

Enough with this PETA fascism. Everyone knows biting the head off a live chicken is apart of the edgelord religion.
>>
>>243271
Animal cruelty is a bit much. If he decapitated the chicken, then it isn't really any different compared to chickens normally get killed for consumption.

Maybe if he clobbered it to death, then it would be reasonable.
>>
>>245724
>then it isn't really any different compared to chickens normally get killed for consumption.
I think in mass-production they electrocute them instead of decapitation.
>>
>>245724
But he wasn't a licensed slaughterer, or even Kosher certified! He needs to be made an example of, so that his fellow classgoys know what's up, yo.
>>
Why does this shit always happen in my county?
>>
>>246111
Cause your chicken are the best.
>>
>>245724
I can't imagine it was a clean, quick affair.

page took 0.0087 seconds to execute