Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #243118
View on 4chan

Replies 116 (116)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 2d 8h 50m 40s
Deleted Posts 0
Capture d’écran (6).png (2 MB, 1600x900, 1522787437137.pngiqdb google reposts full
ACTIVE SHOOTER AT YOUTUBE hq
https://www.cbsnews.com/live/
>>
But that's a gun free zone!
>>
>>243118
>when feminazi's want to shoot the patriarchy
>>
Disgusting liberals getting what they deserve. It's about time. I hope dozens die.
>>
>>243118
He's going to save the youtubers from being demonetized
>>
Do you think they'll upload it to youtube?
>>
>>243123
Spotted the edgelord
>>
>>243123
low tier bait
>>
Calling it right now on the youtube gun channels being mass removed.
Start archiving now!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0
>>
I hope Boogie's ok
>>
If only they had armed schoolteachers to defend them
>>
>>243132

They took er gun vidyas!
>>
It's the butthurt Janny from /tv/ who keeps deleting threads
>>
>>243123
tips fedora
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964
>>
>>243138
I saw that he's really going out of his way
>>
inb4 femignatsies turn her into a martyr
>>
They're sayin the shooter is a hijabi girl
>>
>>243140
I heard somewhere she had two threads on /r9k/ yesterday but I haven't found them yet
>>
>>243127
kek
>>
>Pranking the YT HQ with a fake gun [GONE WRONG!]
>>
Did the Jews finally go too far? Did they push a robot over the edge?
>>
>team mini in a nut shell
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/44371996/
>>
>>243151
>>243140
>hey you reading in the archive
fucking hell
>>
>>243137
Videos.......... vidya, shut the fuck up i gave ya daughter clamydia
>>
>>243118
what is the motive?
>>
Shooter is a female. Allegedly shot open the back doors then shot herself inside.
>>
>>243157
Demonitization
>>
>>243157
something something the fire rises
>>
david hogg is already pedaling to youtube hq
he was there
>>
>>243157
hint: female in HIJAB.

i pressume it is about hunger in Africa
>>
>YT owned by Google
>moot work(ed)s at Google
Damn it, moot.
>>
God fucking dammit /pol/ and /r9k/
>>
She dead.
>>
>>243162
surely you jest. MIllenials don't care about starving marvins. That was a 80's live aid thing
>>
>>243163
Oh shit, daddy moot!!
>>
>>243163
>moot became a tranny and shot up YT HQ
I want to beleeb
>>
>>243159
lel, this most likely. Butthurt youtuber mad she lost her ad revenue
>>
Apparently it was a woman who shot her bf then herself.
>>
News is reporting it might be workplace hostility.
>>
>>243172
It is not confirmed they shot their boyfriend. A dead woman was found with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound. This was concluded because a weapon was found nearby.
>>
>>243175
It is also not confirmed what type of weapon was found.
>>
>>243176
a frying pan
>>
>>243119
They're so fucking stupid. This is what happens when you sit your kids in front of video games all day. Instead they blame a tool. Should we blame cars for hurting people too?
>>
Obviously land borders are the problem. The rest of the nation must adopt California's laws regardless of their own constituent's needs, wishes, or geography.
>>
>>243179
Okay, you need to pass classes to drive a car, and there's certain vehicles no one should have access to unless it's a tool they use in their job.
>>
>>243121
underrated post
>>
>>243155
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964
I know.. fucking /pol/ man..
>>
Maybe this wouldn't have happened had it been harder to obtain a firearm.
>>
>>243188
maybe
maybe this wouldnt have happened if she had a proper family and education
>>
>>243181
>pass classes to drive
No you don't. The only time you need a license is when driving on PUBLIC roads. You can own and use any vehicle on your own or permissive property without any kind of license. Many places already require you to pass classes and have a license to carry a gun in public.
>>
>>243118
BAN ALL GUNS!
>>
>>243181
1. Almost no one fails those classes
2. You can take it as many times as you need to to pass
3. There are a huge number of people who drive without a license, with no consequence (largely rendering your point moot).

And for the most important points why your comparison is stupid:
4. There are already background checks in place to prevent known criminals from purchasing firearms. Every gun that passes hands (officially) the buyer has to be run through background checks.
5. You don't need classes, a license, or insurance to buy a car, like you do a gun (background checks).
6. When you commit a crime with a car, you keep your car / license and are largely free to do it again later. When you commit a crime with your gun(s) you by and large lose access to them. BONUS: if you commit a non gun related crime you often times still lose access to your guns.

Would you like to know more y/n ?
>>
>>243179
Yes, we should. Cars are far too dangerous of a tool to be a daily necessity for most of the population. Just one of the many reasons to start phasing out cars in favour of public transport wherever possible.
>>
>>243123
Don’t cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>243118
I haven't been approved to get monetized for my youtube channel so I feel okay with this.
>>
I love how initial reports were
>IT'S LIKE 40 PEOPLE OMG
and now it looks like there's like 4 or 5
>>
>>243196
t. neet with no license
>>
>>243135
Underrated
>>
>>243146
Underrated post
>>
idiot must have made a bad video or got mad at the condom challenge trend and wanted to delete youtube it's self.
>>
fucking kek. I can't wait to see how the faggots at work react to this. fucking hebes
>>
>>243143
fOx NeWs
>>
Anyone remember the failed raid on YouTube for it's demonetization policies, when /b/tards went for #Operation_Blackbutton in mid 2016?

It was lit af.
>>
>>243119
Fpbp
>>
>The person who allegedly shot at least three people at YouTube's campus on Tuesday afternoon has been identified as Nasim Najafi Aghdam, according to senior law enforcement officials.

Hmm
>>
>>243263
She wasn't bad looking and didn't seem off at all. Such a shame she threw away her life like that. Also why >>243140 ? Is this a falseflag or did she actually browse /pol/.
>>
THEY HAD IT COMING.
>>
>>243263
>Hmm

i wonder who is behind this post..

hmmm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fRxCxeGSw
>>
>>243267
Well by her site she's just a nutjob
http://www.nasimesabz.com/
>>
>>243268

go around it goes

https://youtu.be/_5AUy9vTGpQ
>>
>>243264
Nvm just checked her channel, bitch is nuts. Also gotta love them chinks with their dogs.
>>
>>243268
The eyes
>>
>>243263
YouTube wiped her channel but here's some of the quality content Nasim used to post.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=JB8EbZu2LpA
>>
Good, I'm glad the nut job shot up the place. It's about time that sorry excuse of a streaming website had a taste of their own medicine. All of the copyright claims and demonetized videos are all bullshit. And there customer service (communication) sucks ASS
>>
>>243285
>a taste of their own medicine
where in the TOS does it mention getting shot at
>>
>>243285
Not every employee who works for YouTube is responsible for the website being garbage.
>>
>>243118
Youtube sucks. Glad she did it, saved me the trouble.
>>
>>243289
As employees, they are by default.
>>
>>243287
They had this coming ever since those YouTube representatives shot PewDiePie with Google - branded bullets, right?
>>
>>243118
You know what this means right?

EVEN MORE progun and antigun propaganda!!!!!
>>
>>243301
i mean on “mainstream” “news outlets”
>>
>>243301
Why address issues such as mental illness when guns are so much easier to understand?

It's like saying the halocaust wouldn't have happened if gas chambers had been illegal in during the Reich.
>>
>>243264
She's got Bernie voter liberal written all over her face.
>>
>>243231
They were right.
>>
>>243311
More like a Green Party nut job.
>>
>>243309

if the “news” touched mental health thay would get something wong and everyone would rip them apart.
>>
now that she's brought attention to this, folks are going to hopefully drop the pretense that youtube has exclusively been targeting conservative political videos?
>>
>>243268
>Well by her site she's just a nutjob
A lot of her nutty writing is standard /pol/-tier banter, ridiculous but not overtly violent or threatening.

For the animal rights stuff, she's nuts relative to today's paradigm of compassion for non-human sentience. A more enlightened species would be horrified at industrialized cruelty toward living things that can suffer as much if not more than we do, and on a scale of hundreds of millions of victims a year.
>>
>>243195
[Y]

I would also like to know your sources on those claims, starting with statistics on license testing retakes and ending with the legislature proving that you turn in your gun (and your badge lel) when you commit ANY crime :)
>>
>>243179
>This is what happens when you sit your kids in front of video games all day
Stupid
>>
>>243317

That's what I was thinking. This woman by all appearances was a fucking nutjob.
>>
>>243123
CNN spotted
>>
So what's the bodycount?
>>
>>243356
3 injured, shooter dead. Apparent suicide.
>>
I would have been overjoyed if the shooter had broken the high score at youtube HQ
>>
>>243360
Sadly it was a woman. It was doomed to failure from the start.
>>
>>243123
oh no you poor tortured soul. i hope you find peace one day
>>
You are reading this post.

You are now aware that a member of PETA has killed someone (even if it was herself) before a member of the NRA has.
>>
>>243123
this
>>
>>243378
>no NRA member has ever killed himself
lol
>>
>>243374
It wasn't a woman, it was a tranny
>>
>>243315
That's fake
>>
>>243233
Dude I wish I could’ve been there, that’s over my head. I mostly spent time on /co/
Tell more pls?
>>
Why I am so happy? Good grief, she finally did what millions wanted. I mean, for that shit ass piss fuck gay layout they did on main page, for blocking, slowness, crappy codecs, horrible voice recognition and did I mention political blocking, I would toss them in an acid drum one by one. That chick was super cool.
>>
>>243519
She literally did nothing and accomplished even less
>>
>>243521
So why are angry about 'nothing'?
She did a great example. As a martyr, she will be followed. Should I feel sadness for faggots who piss in their users' eyes with their eye gouging shite?
>>
>>243309
mental issues is a new gld mine for getting political supporters.
>>
>>243312
"yes"
>>
>>243318
You lose your gun rights when you commit a felony, and for domestic violence related misdemeanors.
Also, google it yourself jagoff
>>
She prolly got all her vids demonetized
>>
>>243528
>their users
Their customers are advertisers, not the users.
Why don't you use dailymotion instead if you don't like jewtube? Do you think free market failed?

>>243681
Age restricted then demonetised for animal gore. She claimed it was an attack on her free speech because her truth was hurting the capitalist meat industry or something, conspiracy hiding the fact that meat is dead animals, etc.
>>
>>243179
No, actually you are fucking stupid. Obviously gun free zones are pointless right now.
But uniformly enforcing a law throughout the entire nation is more effective than a single city or building with no limit on who can enter. That is the reason why it is almost impossible to get a machine gun right now.
You can agree or disagree on whether it is worth attempting a nation wide adjustment of the laws. But if you cannot conceptually understand how it would be much more effective than just a "gun free zone" you literally have a toddler level of brain development.
>>
>>243179
>the videogames are making the kids violent lamo

Gamegrabbers are just as bad as gungrabbers
>>
>>243697
>why it is almost impossible to get a machine gun right now
Legally, and even then it's not too hard if you've got the cash for it.

page took 0.0226 seconds to execute