Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #242139
View on 4chan

Replies 11 (11)
Image Replies 0 (-1)
Lifetime 13d 11h 48m 2s
Deleted Posts 0
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28869/hillary-clintons-vaule-plunges-she-suffers-90-cut-joseph-curl

Hillary Clinton's Value Plunges As She Suffers 90% Cut In Speech Fee
Paid $7,000 less than Snooki for speech.

When last we saw Hillary Clinton, she was blaming women across America for being subservient to their husbands and voting for Donald Trump.

Oh, and falling down some stairs in India -- twice. And breaking her wrist (she's now wearing a cast on her right arm after "slipping in the bathtub").

But Hillary's back in the states now and, as it turns out, her value has plummeted.

The 2016 loser used to charge $250,000 for speaking engagements, back when people thought the former Secretary of State might be sweeping into the White House. That fee dropped 90% this week when she spoke at Rutgers University for just $25,000 (and we know "just" is a relative term).
>>
Nobody wants to listen to a loser.
>>
>>242139

Awww, I love a little something to smile about on a Friday.
>>
>>242139
>Be liberal
>See this
>Giggle
Nobody cares about that dumb ho
>>
>>242241
Or a whiny grandma.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The first female president is gonna be some 35 year old bombshell with big ol' titties running for the gop. Men are valued for many things. Women are valued for their bodies.
>>
>>242377

Literally no one wants to vote for a feminist. Even women have a instinctual hatred when they hear that shit spoken. The GOP should run a black woman after Trump
>>
>>242396
I think his point was that this 35 year old bombshell is just going to parrot what her party overlords tell her to say, nothing more.
>>
she's a symbol of how detached politicians reality is from average american voters

funny how evangelical christian pretty much means white supremist

haven't seen shit from the democrates lately - the republicans might as well make the 2020 candidates Trump and Storm Daniels as the VP
>>
Hey is there a video of Hilary and Huma torturing a little girl? I Heard rumor that the NYPD had to have counseling after watching it from Anthony W. Laptop? I don't want a link to it.. I just wondering if its rumor or truth.
>>
>>242396
>feminist
>>
>>242396
>The GOP should run a black woman
If you can find any black female Republican who has or had high enough state or federal office to run, let us know. I can only find two: Condi Rice (who vehemently resisted drafts of every level in 2008, 2012, and 2016) and Janice Rogers Brown (who as a former Appellate Judge would be the least qualified person since Trump and Taylor).
>>
>>245272
>who has or had high enough state or federal office to run
Yes, just look at all that time Trump spent in high office gathering the political experience the job truly requires.

Oh, wait. (Seriously, why is this office's only qualification is that you lived to be 35?)

Real problem is they could never get their base to rally behind a black woman. Even a black man is extremely dicey. The president pretty much has to be someone America feels they can have a beer with, or they can't get elected - unless their opponent is even less charismatic.

Still, might change if the Democrats run Oprah.

page took 0.0073 seconds to execute