Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #241930
View on 4chan

Replies 88 (88)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 10d 23h 57m 35s
Deleted Posts 0
CDAF2FB9-F712-4C80-AF85-2054A9ABC21C.jpg (199 KB, 640x1440, 1522388188150.jpgiqdb google reposts full
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.earnthenecklace.com/fact-check-emma-gonzalez-bully-parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz/amp/

What did they mean by this?
>>
leaving the fursuit guy alone and trying to have as little to do with him as possible = ostracization

making fun of the fursuit guy for being a fucking furry = bullying
>>
poor neo nazi was bullied ;_;
that's why he killed everyone,
why cna't you libs understand you can't call us nazis and not expect us to respond with violence
>>
>>241931
That seems pretty cut and dry to me.
>>
>>241930
bullying by inaction is still bullying, you doublecunt
>>
>>241934
you're starving children in africa right now through inaction, that's basically genocide

although if i think about it some more half the people in this board probably support african genocide anyway
>>
>>241930
Shunning is a form of bullying, just ask the pros at ostracizing: Amish people.
>>
>>241932
These people may be different from the day they are born, but people aren't born as vindictive neo-nazis, they are made this way by a lifetime of ostracization.

Just keep perpetually using the shootings as a reason for students and school faculties to look for more misfits to single out as pieces of shit, accuse the losers of being the next Cruz, use it as another big reason for them to be constantly picked on and have them thoroughly ostracized.

Make the Sandy Hook promise, witch-hunt the kids that get picked on or don't fit in.
Make sure thoughts of a shooting are often on their minds, hell, remind them on the TV every night when they get home.

Then when another one of them finally does it, you can say, "Hey, we all knew this faggot was a school shooter in the making, we've been saying it for years, it's no surprise. Everyone singled him out as the turd in the punch bowl"
>>
>>241949
>they are made this way by a lifetime of ostracization.
no doubt the senior leadership of the nazi party also only went out and engineered the holocaust because they were bullied in school by their classmates

also, klan members only became klan members because their redneck uncles raped them in the ass when they were children, and stalin only murdered like ten million people because his classmates kept taking his bread rations
>>
>>241931
Having segregated facilities for African Americans and making them sit in the back of the bus= ostracization

KKK trying to intimidate and terrorize or attack an African American person= bullying
>>
How is anyone other than the students who knew the shooter in a place to judge who should have befriended whom at that school? That's absolutely ridiculous. He could have been dangerous and violent toward others even before the shooting.
>>
>>241950
Straw man any harder and you'll turn into a scarecrow.
>>
>>241955
your "all shitty people were only made shitty by the bullies around them" argument doesn't deserve anything better
>>
>>241956
And anon continues to straw man
>>
>>241957
it's a 100% accurate depiction of your garbage argument

you can scream straw man and bitch about how it's not as much as you like, but that is in fact your argument, and it's a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>241959
But that isn't what was said, its your stupid straw man.

The person you just responded to wasn't even the same poster.
Oh scarecrow, if you only had a brain.
>>
>>241960
>But that isn't what was said, its your stupid straw man.
it's a 100% accurate depiction of his garbage argument

>The person you just responded to wasn't even the same poster.
a likely story
>>
>>241961
I'm the poster of the "argument", and it certainly is not an accurate depiction of what I was saying.

It is a juvenile misrepresentation
>>
>>241962
>it certainly is not an accurate depiction of what I was saying.
everything you said other than "people aren't born as vindictive neo-nazis, they are made this way by a lifetime of ostracization" is window dressing

this statement itself is premised on the premise that people don't become vindictive neo-nazis any other way, such as their own shittiness

that premise is garbage
>>
>>241963
>this statement itself is premised on the premise that people don't become vindictive neo-nazis any other way, such as their own shittiness
No. It was never said or meant to be implied that there are not many factors at play.
Or that it is the only way it can happen and is always the case, or is always a major cause.

The point there is that Adolf Hitler was not born wearing a swastika and his first words were not "kill the Jews"
He is a great example of someone who grew up feeling ostracized and became the worst fucking Nazi of all time. I believe it played a big role in his case and many others. It's probably the case with most neo-nazi fags.
>>
>>241966
i agree that there are many factors at play, and part of the attraction of fascism (and by extension neo-nazism) comes from alienation from society, but when you write down the words "made that way" it strongly implies that 1. the individual himself lacks agency and 2. that it's THE primary factor if not the only factor, and places the responsibility on the people around him for "not being nice enough" in rejection of any solution that might be considered harsh towards these poor, misunderstood individuals.

it's like when some ghetto kid shoots someone in a liquor store robbery gone wrong and people wring their hands and say it's not his fault, it's the fault of poverty and racism and the shitty neighborhood and da white man keeping them down in general, which certainly contributes, but if you say "well he was made that way" it's the equivalent of throwing up your hands and throwing all the blame on whitey for not being nice enough. it's stupid.
>>
>>241932
>Le neonazi
It's this the revisionism the left is using?
>>
>>241952
Bring back segregation.
>>
>>241930
So are there really apologists define m defining this spics bullying of Cruz?

Damn both Hogg and this creature are falling down hard.
>>
>>241972
yeah it's her fault for voluntarily choosing not to associate herself with a murderous sociopath

that's just the kind of thing that humans are required to do
>>
It's funny how they are spinning this now. She and her idiot friends bullied him and they have to live with that. Blaming guns isn't doing to change that.
>>
>>241976
Naw she bullied him, she and her apologists can split hairs all they want but they did it.
>>
>>241968
>it strongly implies that 1. the individual himself lacks agency and 2. that it's THE primary factor if not the only factor, and places the responsibility on the people around him for "not being nice enough" in rejection of any solution that might be considered harsh towards these poor, misunderstood individuals.

Well that was not meant to be implied, you keep putting things "between the lines".
Cruz was a screwball loser, and of course all blame is on him. Though they say he's fucked in the head, allegedly having autism and other severe mental problems, so he might not have had the full capacity and accountability of one who has a sound mind.

I think Cruz was basically turned into a Neo-Nazi /pol/tard by being pushed away and rejected from the normie community in his largely Jewish school. He was an outcast ever since he was a young and fucked up kid, and that can turn one into these types. Looking at his history you can see how it just got worse and worse, making him more outcast and angry, further alienating and turning him increasingly more fucked up and fanatical. This isn't just about Cruz though, you can see it happening with how things are going in this culture, with this kind of polarization.

Do I even need to add, just look at /pol/?
>>
>>241982
there is no affirmative duty on the part of seventh-grade children to befriend murderous sociopaths in order to avoid them from later shooting up a school because tfw no friends.

>>241983
>Naw she bullied him
actually, i heard she castrated him with a pickle fork and that's why he ended up so fucked in the head. crazy, right? she belongs in jail.
>>
>>241986
Why do you keep making excuses. She bullied him she admitted it. Now after the fact she tries to backtrack.
>>
>>241985
>Do I even need to add, just look at /pol/
You might learn some things. It's pretty much the only educated part of this crap site.
>>
>>241988
if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and wants to murder all jews, niggers, and immigrants like a duck, it's probably a duck
>>
>>241985
>turned into a Neo-Nazi /pol/tard
He was neither of those things.

>>241994
Which was nothing he ever said.
>>
>>241990
>Why do you keep making excuses. She bullied him she admitted it.
she admitted that she castrated him with a pickle fork, too. truly a heinous crime. i think she belongs in the hague.
>>
>>241994
>niggers, and immigrants
Given the way blacks destroy they're own communities and the lives of others hating them would be an example of being informed.
>>
>>241996
I think you are making excuses.
>>
>>241995
he had a private instagram chat where he talked about all the people he wanted to murder

>>241997
you're entitled to your opinion and all but it doesn't change the duck thing

>>241999
i think you're a castration apologist
>>
>>241988
Yeah, I don't know. The news outlets claim he was practically one of "their guys", but they can't really be trusted with how much they bullshit us.

http://archive.is/teOUO

Still, I'm pretty sure the ostracizing and bullying played a major role in forming his character and bringing the bloodshed
>>
The DNC needs to do some more coaching for these two. Emma and Hogg have been slipping up as of late. Thank Goodness for the liberal media to clean up their mess.
>>
>>242000
>he had a private instagram chat where he talked about all the people he wanted to murder
False. That was debunked song with the Florida "white supremacists militia" nonsense.
>>
>>242008
Source? Preferably a one at least as mainstream as Breitbart.
>>
>>241930
Say what you will; ostracizing is just as bad.

You wanna leave the crazy dude alone with his thoughts?
Aren't most shooters loners?
>>
>>241934
>bullying by inaction is still bullying

You are implying that "bullying" is a state of mind in the victim completely independent of the activities of other persons. A mental disorder.
>>
>>241930
Ostracising is worse than bullying. Bullying is one guy or a small group doing it to him. Ostracizing is the whole society around him doing it to him.
>>
>>241930
It's the usual changing of definitions to suit a purpose. (a lie)
>>
>>242190
If it were done to a lefty, ostracizing would be the new bullying. Since it wasn't done to "one of them", they're obviously completely unrelated concepts.
>>
>>242190
At my school most rejects received token friendliness from the popular kids. They'd invite them to join school clubs and sat with them at lunch. They got made fun of behind their backs but they were treated with basic civility in person. The kids that got ostracized were sperges with behavioral problems who got into fights and cussed people out.
>>
The definition of is
>>
Ostracising is not bullying, it isn't your job to make sure everyone fits in or allowing people with low social standing to leech onto you.
>>
>>241950
fucking hell /news/ truly is the faggiets of boards. You're worse than reddit on here
>>
>>241957
naming a fallacy doesn't make your argument any better, and your inability to show anything to counter shows how weak it is.
>>
>>242426
Naming the fallacy is countering it, because the post was fallacious. That is how you counter bullshit, by recognizing and declaring that it's bullshit.
>>
>>241930
Like racism if you are not white.
>>
>>241952
>arresting someone because they refuse to go to the back of the bus, or drink from the colored only fountain=bullying
Ftfy
>>
>>241970

>Shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz had swastikas on ammunition magazines

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swastikas-ammunition-magazines-parkland-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz/

>The hatred he and others in the group espoused met little resistance from its active members. In one part of the group chat, Cruz wrote that he hated, "jews, ni**ers, immigrants."
>He talked about killing Mexicans, keeping black people in chains and cutting their necks.
>There are hundreds of racist messages, racist memes and racist Instagram videos posted in the group.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

>>241990
>Why do you keep making excuses. She bullied him she admitted it. Now after the fact she tries to backtrack.

Probably not, this guy sounds like an evil asshole. But even if she did who cares? We split hairs about conservative and trump supporter violence but if there's ever a liberal who commits violence, nobody would give them benefit of doubt.
>>
>>241950
>the senior leadership of the nazi party also only went out and engineered the holocaust because they were bullied in school by their classmates

Well that's not wrong. Who knows what would have happened if the Jews at the head of Wien's university had let Hitler in?
>>
Shunning is definitely bullying.

It usually also contains spreading rumours about you and/or misrepresenting your views. It basically mocks you.

The muh nazi bs is exactly a form of that, but it can also be just people that might be very similar to you in many forms of opinion but differ on 1 hot issue. Like immigration for example.

If you then start to isolate one person only based on your inability to live and let live, it is asking for trouble.

I beat up one of my classmates in uni for constantly being a cunt to me and looking for trouble when he was drunk. He had spread all sorts of rumors about me and started mocking me in public (while drunk). After kicking his ass and he publicly apologized it was all good. Especially when I explained my views in class and many people became interested.

Of course this could have all been prevented if the insufferable cunt was an honest human being, but he choose to be a little bitch and talk shit behind my back. Talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>242204
>They got made fun of behind their backs but they were treated with basic civility in person

What a horrible irony
>>
>>241930
One of them claimed they hid under a "dead body" (a cis male who was 1/4 dead) and were told that leaving an innocent to bleed to death was very "brave" of them. I personally think all those kids at least in the news are assholes, but that's just my opinion
>>
I'm on news
>>
>>241930
>bunch of HS jew spawn bully a goy class mate
>goyim kills em all
b-but we didnt bully, we only ostracized the goy
>>
>>241930
these kids deserved to die
>>
>>241930
They mean that he was a weird fuck and nobody wanted to play with him lol. Should they have hung out with him out of pity? Nobody actively went out of their way to shit on his life, he was just fucking weird, and he didn't get a participation trophy for friendship. Do you faggots want participation trophies? Fucking lel
>>
>>242455
breaking laws=niggers
>>
>>242469
>L-leftist revisionism d-doesn't exist
>Quotes CBS and CNN
>>
>>242722
Making laws specifically to discriminate = Republican = right wing = racist
>But mum freedom of religion, state rights (only when it's my personal rights.)
>>
>>241930
> What did they mean by this?

Just another page in the continuing effort to impose government censorship of the Internet.

Bullying, ostracizing, shaming, etc. are all simply code words for censorship.
>>
>>241931
did they do the latter?
>>
>>241930
>fact check
>bullying =! ostracizing
>bullying forcing someone or intimidation
>ostracizing excluding someone from society
>although some may argue is a form of bullyng
>>>>>>>fact check
lmao with these dudes
>>
>>241976
That's really the issue here. Almost all youths who become shooters or otherwise a part of mass violence are completely cut off from social circles that would give them the support needed to prevent them from considering or at least going through with violence. The common thread among shooters is that they're all isolated from their peers moreover than any other single trait.

Of course, you can't expect people, particularly children, to associate with everyone equally. A few students will always fall through the cracks, and attempting to force classmates to buddy up with loner types, most of which typically have very atrophied social skills, is never going to result in genuine interaction, partially because the students will come to resent working with a basket case and partially because the nature of social status will always result in the relationship always being a superior/inferior one. We know the problem with youth, but we have no clue how to fix the problem because it runs so deep.
>>
>>241950
You don't know how true you are.

Third Reich could be established because Germany was "bullied" after WW I with reparations they couldn't pay.

Cummunism could be established in Russia because simple folk was "bullied" by the high class. Millions died in great famines before revolution too.

>klan members only became klan members because their redneck uncles raped them in the ass when they were children
Don't know much about KKK, but that sounds about right.
>>
>>243056
Generally, no one bothers to do anything when they're happy, but they seek change when they're not. And the more unhappy they are, the more radical the changes they want. Even Romans knew that bread and circus was the thing that held the empire together.
>>
>>243063
>Even Romans knew that bread and circus was the thing that held the empire together.
I know you meant it kept the masses content. Didn't help with the falling empire tho.
>>
>>242532
>act like an asshole
>threaten people
>cops are called to your house 20+ times
>get kicked out of school for generally acting like a nutcase
>bawww they're bullying me by refusing to hang out!
>>
>Everyone should've been his friend! That girl should've sucked his dick!
This shit is ridiculous. Every single account from the people around him say he was an aggressive nutcase and they felt like he was a threat to their safety. His foster parents threw him out of the house as soon as they could because of his psycho behavior.
How many of you fags made an effort to hang out with a kid who made death threats on a fairly regular basis and had frequent run-ins with the police?
>>
>>241938
I was like, "Did you forget where you are?!"
>>
Here's how I see it. He harassed and stalked his classmates. Classmates get told he's a poor troubled sperg, you can't ostracize him. He shoots up the school.

Teachers in special ed KNOW they have time bombs in their classroom, they keep crying on about how these poor sociopath's fee fees are hurt. This happened because society says ostracizing a psychopath is the same as ostracizing shy Jimmy who has trouble making friends. Heck even the Autism spectrum which puts shy socially akward kids in the same group as 200 pound tard strength "UUUHHHHH" sound makers who can't help not knowing you don't hit other people, is based upon inclusivity at all costs.

I was in special ed. (Haha 4Channer was a reetard who'd have thought?!) I was harassed by psychos like Nikolas. My mom would call the school, the school once told my mom my bully suffers more than me, and she should feel sorry for it. This is where our public schools are right now. You're a abuhlest if you don't let cat killer Mikey hang out with you. There's going to be a point where the straw breaks. I can see it coming. People saying you keep dangerous students out of our schools. Faulting students for ostracizing someone who proved to be a complete monster. So children aren't allowed to have boundaries?

It sounds nice when you hear about the harmless Autistic getting invited to prom. The problem is schools don't like that everyone knows they are coddling the Charlie Mansons up in special ed, and blubbering about stigma and bullying. Do they not care these monsters make life hell for innocent Autistics in their classes? See that if they were an adult they'd be in prison or a group home?

I say the time for crying about the sociopaths being bullied needs to end. That students video every incident they cause, and if the school does nothing, post it all over social media. The time for pretending the predatory are the preyed upon is over. The schools won't stop them, the students will.
>>
>>243813

Is this reddit copypasta?
>>
>>243818
Nah, I wrote it.
>>
>>241930
>What did they mean by this?

Ostracizing, bullying, shaming, shunning, etc. are all just code words for censorship.
>>
>>242864
>and that's a bad thing
>>
>>242705

his parents probably wished the other kids invited him to birthday parties and didnt exclude him all his life while they watched and could do nothing about it. all you can do is plead to the other parents that you want your son to have fun too, but the other parents might have just been as miserable of cunts as you are.

not sympathizing with the Cruz kid. but i grew up when you had to invite everyone in your grade school class to your birthday, even if you didnt like them all that much. if we lose that as a society and use this moment to encourage neutral malice instead, we better have guns ready to protect ourselves lmao
>>
>She revealed the traumatic experience she had when she sat down with him to help him with his homework.
They don't even see the irony here
>>
>>241930
>though some argue that could be a form of bullying
Yes. I think the Supreme Court might be one of those "some", since they've ruled before that you can't just put every prisoner in solitary confinement because that would be cruel and unusual punishment. I'm right on this, aren't I?
>>
>>244486
Ostracizing != Isolating
>>
>>244486
The Supreme Court has ruled that people have freedom of association, which includes the freedom not to associate with psychopathic murderers.
>>
>>244518
Guess I don't have to associate with the government then haha WAMMO!
>>
>>244533
Nope. Enjoy foraging barnacles for the rest of your life on a lifeless deserted rock in the ocean.
>>
>>244549
That was a joke, fool
haha WAMMO!

page took 0.0164 seconds to execute