Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #241499
Thread is dead.

Replies 19 (19)
Image Replies 0 (-1)
Lifetime 10d 10h 56m 3s
Deleted Posts 0
https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/10/18/millennials-likely-pro-gun/

>We will outlive the NRA... Oh wait
>>
>>241499
Perhaps they just know that assault weapons aren't a thing. Just automatic weapons and they've been banned since the 80s. Seriously why does having a rifle painted black and having a pistol grip make your rifle an assault weapon?
>>
>>241505
Considering pistols are the most commonly used guns in assaults, you would think that they should be classified as "assault" weapons before rifles.
>>
If millenials are all for guns then how TYT keeps telling me they aren't?

And if they aren't for gun control, who is it that the tv and msm keep saying are rallying for gun control? All I see are kids and millenials on tv and youtubes talking about it, but it is definitely moving congress....

Right? Congress is moving towards gun control like tv tells me it is right?
>>
>>241499
gen Z on the other hand....
>>
>>241513
>TV

I have something to break to you, Anon...
>>
>>241513
>And if they aren't for gun control, who is it that the tv and msm keep saying are rallying for gun control?
Id wager that it's the Hebrews
>>
>>241499
I'm of course limited, but generally the people I've talked to are progun but not pronra.
It's one if those things like people who like and enjoy animals simultaneously hate Peta. Being for a topic isn't the same as being for terrorist organizations that also support the topic.
Likewise, anyone who says they're conservative and Republicans are dumb dumbs.
>>
>>241505
That last point is best
>>241512
You're fucking stupid
>>241513
"Watch the news; don't read into it!" - illuminati
>>241526
>(((You)))
>>241532
I love gunz and hate the EN AR AY
>>
>>241751
>I love gunz and hate the EN AR AY
this. NRA is a weak political shill trading rights for their own power. they're actually pretty pathetic.
>>
>>241978
The NRA is about the only thing standing between you and pointless gun laws that do nothing but restrict your rights. The NRA fights these issues in the courts and wins.
>>
>>241499
The NRA also had it's best month this month
>>
>>241499
Looks like they are the NRA
>>
>>241980
>The NRA fights these issues in the courts and wins.
When and where my dude?
>>
>>243979
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20080207/nra-files-amicus-brief-in-us-supreme
>The National Rifle Association (NRA) and the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund today submitted an amicus curiae brief to the United States Supreme Court in the case of District of Columbia (D.C.) and Mayor Adrian Fenty v. Dick Anthony Heller. This brief supports a lower federal appeals court decision holding that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms, and asserts that the D.C. bans on handguns, on carrying firearms within the home and on possession of loaded or operable firearms for self-defense violate that fundamental right.
>>
>>243980
And who won that case?
>>
>>241499
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYn_ZgbOCjakGySsnI4oaQ?view_as=subscriber
>>
>>243985
Heller did, and why don't you look it up yourself instead of demanding it be spoon fed to you you fat useless prick.
>>
>>243979
>>243980
The McDonald vs the city of chicago too but that heavily cited the Heller decision as precedent
>>
>>241499
>bearingarms.com
Okay.

page took 0.0068 seconds to execute