Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #241031
View on 4chan

Replies 162 (163)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 20d 6h 4m 30s
Deleted Posts 1
sac protests.webm (2 MB, 480x320, 1522251375990.webmiqdb google reposts full
City Hall meeting in sacramento disrupted by protestors
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/27/stephon-clark-protesters-disrupt-city-council-meeting-delay-nba-game-sacramento/464825002/
Protesters outside of City Hall forced their way into the atrium as metal detectors fell down.

Protesters later moved to Golden 1 Center, blocking the entrances to the arena. The Sacramento Kings were scheduled to play the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.

The Kings released a statement saying the game would be delayed and the arena entrances were “temporarily closed.”

rundown:
>night time, guy is breaking into cars in a neighborhood
>helicopter starts following him
>guy continues breaking into cars
>police arrive on scene, man runs, hops several fences
>man begins to hid in a backyard
>police close in on him
>when police arrive in back yard, man pulls out cell phone
>police think it is gun and duck behind corner for cover, order him to raise his hands
>man continues coming towards officers
>they unload their magazines into him
>turns out he hopped fences until he got into his grannies backyard and has two kids
>he dindu nuffin wrong, police are bad guys
these protests have been going on for over a week now
>>
>>241031
>Be mamma Clark
>Name your kids Stephon and Stevant
Stevant really looked like a winner from the news photographs
>>
>>241031
>Guy who got shot is the same one police were looking for
You've never lived in the city
>>
>>241031
You think they all took personal days from work to go protest?
>>
So a nigger runs from the cops across a few different back yards. Hides in his own and then Grabs what looks like a gun and gets shot.
How about just complying it not breaking the law?
>>
>>241047
>Guy who got shot is the same one police were looking for
yes, yes he was.
the helipcoter was watching him smash windows in cars and followed him the entire time, and saw the shooting.
it was the same guy,
>>
It's way past time we purge this evolutionary dross.
>>
>>241035
>police think it is gun and duck behind corner for cover, order him to raise his hands
Neither of these occurred.
>>
>>241204
>>police think it is gun and duck behind corner for cover, order him to raise his hands
>>man continues coming towards officers
>Neither of these occurred.

I disagree
https://youtu.be/A4eafRzWPiM?t=1m46s
https://youtu.be/A4eafRzWPiM?t=1m50s
>>
>>241204
>order him to raise his hands
https://youtu.be/A4eafRzWPiM?t=2m13s
>>
>>241205
He was told to show his hands, not raise his hands. He showed his hands. A poor decision.

He took a single step, so that's not much of a continuation of anything, and in all likelihood he couldn't see the officers given that they were doing their best to stay out of LoS.
>>
>>241207
Well, thinking it over, he probably could see them, but since the only things showing were heads and pistols around a corner during the nighttime, probably not that well.
>>
Dumb nigger dies, Darwin wins again.
What will his offspring do? Will they replicate before they get gunned down doing something stupid? Stay tuned.....
>>
>>241207
hmm.. be cop: ask him to show hands
>he's got a weapon!

ask him to step forward
>shot 20x in case the first 19 rounds are ineffective, was "advancing" on officers (fuck you for making me chase you from yard to yard.. now we're all out of breath and hopped up on adrenaline).

I think I see how this game works.
>>
>>241211
It's not even malice. One of the sad things here (for those of us not celebrating yet another dead nigger) is that a slight variation in police command policy could have had everyone make it home just fine.

"Hands up! Don't move!" -> suspect puts his hands up and doesn't move
"Turn around! Get on the ground!" -> suspect turns around and gets on the ground.

But for some reason police keep picking phrases out of a hat with the occasional poor result.
>>
>>241200
Source?
>>
>>241215
No.
It's malice.
>>
>>241219
>Source?
pretty sure its in here >>241206 somewhere.
if not just read any of the news articles from a local newspaper, like sacramento bee
>>
Actually the helicopter didn't even know if it was him. They only seen someone hoping over fences. Cops rush up to him say stop which he ranned. I would to of unnamed people start runnung after me shouting. Not once the cops announced they was police officers. They tell him to raise his hands and then duck behind a corner. Guy turns around (most likely confused about what is going on) and cops say raise his hands. Within a second after saying raise your hand one started shooting very fast. Didn't give the person no reaction to listen so the person jump out if the way. Other officer joined in and started shooting. 20 shots is overkill. Later cops talking to each other and they ask each other to turn off their mic on their recording for no apparent reason

Yet, idiots would run and say the cops are innocent no matter what. People still wonder why everyone call out cops cowards and trigger happy
>>
>>241271
>They only seen someone hoping over fences
>Cops rush up to him say stop which he ranned
>I would to of unnamed people start runnung after me shouting
>Didn't give the person no reaction to listen so the person jump out if the way
Your expertise with the English language is astounding, anon
have you ever considered a career in writing?
>>
>>241200
Yeah I can't understand why anyone is defending this thug.
>>
>>241204
Actually yes it did. The shooting was justified.
>>
>>241356
Do it look like I give two shits cause I messed up a few sentences? Naw, I'm going to keep leaving my life instead of being a grammar nazi. You better run to the awards show to get your rewards for being a grammar nazi and not getting any pussy at all
>>
>protests
>>
The video makes it clear this was a justified shooting. It does look like blm still had some life left in them.
>>
>>241271
>Actually the helicopter didn't even know if it was him
are you implying he dindu nuffin, he was a good boy?
>>241433
>and not getting any pussy
lol muh dick
>>
>>241519
I'm sorry that the police nor helicopter knew who they was looking for. The caller even said he didn't know how the person looked liked. He was seen jumping over fences, but he didn't do anything except going to his grandma house. Maybe if you wasn't too busy doing it with your sis. You would've heard and figured that stuff out
>>
>>241530
>he was seen jumping over fences, but he didn't do anything except going to his grandma house
and apparently hopping over other people's fences to get there, exactly what someone does when they arent doing anything wrong.
shoot, when i go to my grandma's house I hop every fence on my way there between our two houses.
it aint going to grannies if i aint hopping fences to get there
i agree, he dindu nuffin he wuz good boy
>>
>>241530
ayo, hol up
so you be saying police be chasin him with a helicopter, he ran from ta po po and he be hoppin peoples fences n shit till he be in his grandmas back yard??
sheeeit, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>241425
>Actually yes it did
Wow, a fucking astounding rebuttal if I ever saw one.

Read the thread, chucklefuck.
>>
>>241519
>are you implying he dindu nuffin, he was a good boy?
there is zero implication, they shot a man who was in the yard of their grandparent.
The dindu nuffin meme is for people who atually commited crime.
>>
>>241533
>exactly what someone does when they arent doing anything wrong.
Never took a short-cut, anon?
> agree, he dindu nuffin he wuz good boy
That meme is to use only for people who ahave actually commited crime. what point are you trying to make, there.
>>
>>241536
>sheeeit, he dindu nuffin
You don't know how to use that meme.

You think taking a shortcut is a crime worth being shot for?
>>
>>241497
>The video makes it clear this was a justified shooting
How so? What part of the video show that?
>>
>>241601
>>241605
>>241607
>implying that while a helicopter was circling him overhead, and while police where chasing him he started hopping fences for his health
no, i agree anon, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>241611
>he started hopping fences for his health
He was drunk, anon. Is that crime? also he complied the moment the police started giving him order. Also, ususually trying to escape means keeping running away, not stoppig and remaining there one you reach you grnadparent's yard.
>he dindu nuffin
learn to use the meme. come back here when you actually find something he is guilty of that is worth being shot at.
>>
>>241611
>he look like he was running away, so that means he is guilty
great logic there. Except for the part where he stop when the police ask him to.
>>
>>241625
>He was drunk, anon. Is that crime?
ya, pretty sure being drunk and jumping fences while running from the police is a crime
>>
>>241533
He hoped over one or two fences. Oh my, that is a big deal to take shortcuts. Helicopters didn't even know if it was the person they was looking for. They only seen a individual jumping over fences. Now please show me once where they said they found the right person. Oh yea, they didn't say that at all. Even the police turned off their mic afterwards cause they knew they fucked up
>>
>>241632
i can show you the part of the video where the police said hands up and the guy held a cell phone out and kept walking forward
>https://youtu.be/A4eafRzWPiM?t=1m50s
>https://youtu.be/A4eafRzWPiM?t=2m13s
>>
>>241630
>while running from the police is a crime
he wasn't running away as he actually stopped when asked to.

Tell me anon, when you see an helicopter in your neighborhood, do you stnad still up until it tell you you can move?
>>
>>241632
No he also smashed and attacked.

Stop making excuses for these dumb black thugs.
>>
>calling a dindu someone holding a cellphone who hasn't hurt anyone
the meme is dead.
>>
>>241627
He was guilty
>>
>>241641
>No he also smashed and attacked
He didn't. why are you making things up?
>>
>>241625
And he was smashing windows, jumping fences, ect
>>
>>241222
Good fuck niggers
>>
>>241636
funny that this post was ignored
>>
>>241271
God, dindu apologists are the worst. The cops were just in this case as it almost always. Watch the videos. He was not complying.
>>
pretty sure he was just hopping fences to get some exercise, guys
>>
>>241585
Watch the video dumbass
>>
>>241653
Not only did we all watch the video, we then discussed it in detail in this thread, fuckwit.
>>
THIS JUST IN ---
PEOPLE WORKING IN FEDERAL BUILDINGS IN DOWNTOWN SACRAMENTO HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GO HOME
THEY ARE EXPECTING A DINDU RIOT TODAY AND FEDERAL EMPLOYEES ARE BEING TOLD TO GO HOME EARLY
Source: Family member who works at a federal building just texted me telling me not to go downtown today

prepare to find a live stream and get comfy lads
>>
>>241645
He did, the police have it on video.
>>
>>241654
And you're ignoring why the cops were justified.
>>
>>241657
At what point in the video, precisely, does he "attack"? The non-shit eaters in this thread (>>241205, >>241206) above have at least deigned to provide links and timestamps.
>>
>>241656
Let's hope they shoot these niggers.
>>
>>241654
you seem to be the only person in here who disagrees and somehow seems to think the guy is completely innocent and was hopping fences as a shortcut, just part of his day-to-day routing
>>
>>241658
>And you're ignoring why the cops were justified.
I haven't argued about whether the cops were justified or not. In court, every time, cops will be found justified in shooting any nigger with his hands in his pockets. I said in my post, >>241204, that two specific things did not occur and you said they did. This is an argument over facts.

>>241661
>you seem to be the only person in here who disagrees and somehow seems to think the guy is completely innocent and was hopping fences as a shortcut
I never said or implied anything of the sort. That was someone else.
>>
>>241656
apparently the cause of the impending riot is Clark's funeral
or it will all be a nothing burger and everyone will get along and talk things thru peacefully
>>
>>241659
Keep making excuses for the nigger.
>>
>>241665
>Keep making excuses for the nigger.
Quote where I made "excuses for the nigger."

Quit making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>241663
>I never said or implied anything of the sort. That was someone else
ive been posting on /news/ long enough to know that there there is only one other poster besides me, and we both use proxies to bump up the IP count.
>>
>>241668
hell, i know we both even argue with ourselves sometimes just to set bait for the other poster
>>
>>241645
>he dindu nuffin wrong, police are bad guys

We don't actually know if he was the guy who broke any windows. All we know is the guy who was shot happened to be in the backyard cops went in. It turns out that was his family's yard.

It was just a guy breaking car windows, and there wasn't even an indication he had a firearm. Bad as that is, it's at least arguable whether it was necessary to shoot at all since nobody knows yet who was breaking the windows. Maybe it's better not to shoot first and allow a chance for the guy breaking car windows to get away, than accidentally kill someone innocent.
>>
>>241646
>And he was smashing windows,
No, he actually wasn't. He wans't identified as the person breaking cars.

> jumping fences
You keep trying pushing taking a short-cut is worthy of being killed. I hope to never live in your reality.
>>
>>241672
i agree that even if he was the guy breaking windows he didnt deserve to get shot for it, but by the same token, when hes being chased by police he just needs to co-operate and they wont be so afraid that hes going to shoot them or something else
>>
>>241649
>He was not complying.
How so?
>>
>>241678
read the thread, theres videos posted earlier on with time mark
>>
>>241665
>making excuses
He doens't need excuses in the first place.
What crime did he commit?
>>
>>241672
>>he dindu nuffin wrong, police are bad guys
Not what the person you quoted said.
>>
>>241677
>but by the same token, when hes being chased by police he just needs to co-operate
But he did cooperate.
>>
I have never seen me and the only other person who posts on this board disagree so much.
this thread is flying for a /news/ thread
>>
>>241685
>But he did cooperate.
hopping fences to get away is hardly cooperation tho
>>
>>241687
>hopping fences to get away is hardly cooperation tho
He was not being interpelled at this point, though. It's only after he stop in his grandparent's house that police started gving him order.

Once again, stopping by your grandparent's house is not running away.

It's a drunk guy unaware he was being chased up until he was given order by the police at this point he had already stopped running.
>>
>>241679
I have looked at it, all I am seeing is police asking the guy to show his hands and shooting immediately after that. I don't even see him keeping walking, I an only seeing him lying on the ground, right after the request.
>>
>>241689
>It's a drunk guy unaware he was being chased up until he was given order by the police
hold up tho, there was a helicopter circling him overhead, he knew he was being chased. helicopters are loud and have spotlights
or are you implying that hopping fences is the normal way he gets to grannies house?
>>
>>241693
from body cam footage i see them come into the backyard, order him to have hands up, then they duck behind the corner and shout 'gun, gun, gun!' and shoot him
from helicopter footage i see man in backyard, police come up the side, enter the backyard then scramble behind a wall and just before the shooting the helicopter is at the right angle you can see the suspect approaching them (maybe see this for about a seconds) and then officers open fire
>>
>>241695
>hold up tho, there was a helicopter circling him overhead,
Do you keep standing still without moving when an helicopter hover over your neighbourhood up until an authority tell you you can move?
How frequent are copter in this location, anyway.
>he knew he was being chased.
He was drunk. unless the helecopter used speakers to adress to him, he might have not realised itwas pinning for him. What matter is, when police asked him to show his hand, he did. What matter is, he had stopped by his grandparent house. someone fleeing usually doesn't stop.

>helicopters are loud and have spotlights
Look like it used infra-red instead. As far as I am seeing in the video nothing indicate he was being flooded by its spotlight.

>or are you implying that hopping fences is the normal way he gets to grannies house?
Never took a shortcut to get home?
>>
>>241700
>Never took a shortcut to get home?
no, not by hopping neighbors fences.
not once.
... is this how you regularly take shortcuts?
>>
>>241697
>order him to have hands up, then they duck behind the corner and shout 'gun, gun, gun!' and shoot him
Yes.
> enter the backyard then scramble behind a wall and just before the shooting the helicopter is at the right angle and then officers open fire
Yes, we are seeing the same thing here.
>you can see the suspect approaching them (maybe see this for about a seconds)
Sorry, i look and I look again and the only moment I see him moving is when he fall to the ground. at no point do I actually see the guy actively approaching,there isn't even a second between the order to show the hands and actually shooting the guy.

Less than a second is not enough to approach anyone.

Fuck the police doesn't even order him to stay put.
>>
>>241704
If the fence is small enough and allow me to avoid a detour, yes. Especially if I know the neighbours.
>>
>>241205
looking at the tieme stamp, there is 4 seconds between being ordered to show hand and getting shot down. The police doesn't even order him to not move.

At best he is moving to get better in sight as it seems there a table in the way, and he was definitely not running but walking normally.
>>
>>241236
It's not
>>
>>241031
today was a bust.
they cant even riot correctly
>>
Why are people treating him like he's a victim?
>>
Are they gonna try anything today?
>>
>>242022
same reason as always, cuz he dindu nuffin
he wasnt runnin from police he was just exercising
and hopping fences was just the quickest way to get to grannies house
>>
>>242183
I mean the facts are pretty cut and dry in this case as others. The perp was resisting and was non-compliant.
>>
Police should have been able to detain him without killing him, but I've heard many stories about the legendary incompetence of California police. He pretty much put himself in a situation where he could get shot due to the fact that he kept breaking into houses and cars even when a police helicopter was overhead. What if a homeowner had shot him? That would be completely justified.
>>
>>242022
Because a drunk holding a cell phone getting shot while being in his grandparent's yard is kinda a victim.

>same reason as always, cuz he dindu nuffin
You don't know how to use this meme. the person has to at least be guilty of crime.

>he wasnt runnin from police he was just exercising
>and hopping fences was just the quickest way to get to grannies house
He was drunk and He wasn't running away from anything. people who run don't stop.

>>242230
DID YOU FUCKING WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO?
He didn't even had the time to resist.
see>>241205
They ask him to show his hand and a second later they fill him with bullets. The guy didn't showcase any resistance. The police didn't even told him to not move.
>>
>>242282
>due to the fact that he kept breaking into houses and cars
That part is not even verified. So far, nothing show he was breaking into cars. Nothing indicates he was the same suspect.
>>
>>242282
>even when a police helicopter was overhead.
From the video, nothing indicate he was being flooded. EHwas being picked up by the IR car, but I don't thnk the Copter asked him anything. How frequent does copter fly by in that neighborhood?
>>
>>242300
If I were committing a crime, I'd try to be cognizant of potential witnesses. Helicopters are loud and frequently used by the police, so I think I'd stop committing crimes until it went away.
>>
>>242303
>If I were committing a crime
But he literally wasn't. The worst he was guilty off was public drunkness and slowly trespassing. you don't kill for that, no matter what.
>Helicopters are loud and frequently used by the police, so I think I'd stop committing crimes until it went away.
If helicopters are frequent, it make sense he didn't pay it much attention. Also, what crime was he committing in the first place?
>>
>>242303
>begging the question
>>
>>242304
Breaking into cars and houses. Which could get someone shot anyway by a homeowner, the problem is the bullets came from the wrong person.
>>
>>242306
California isn't a castle doctrine state; you must fear for your life or bodily injury before shooting. So maybe your house, if you're in it, but if you see him breaking into your car and you're not in the car you can't shoot him.
>>
>>242306
And let's face it, the cops were fucking pussies here. Thousands of niggers commit property damage every day. Dozens of white people with guns tell them to get the fuck off the lawn every day. /k/ loves these stories. But most of these people, since they're not pussies, don't shout GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN after seeing a cell phone, ventilate them, and then repeatedly order a corpse to show his hands.

If this had been some white guy with a shotgun who went out of his house to investigate he probably wouldn't have blown Stephon's head off, because most white guys haven't been through an intense indoctrination course that teaches them that everything is trying to kill them.
>>
>>241072
> How about complying if not breaking the law
White boy detected
>>
How effective and reliable are tasers at incapacitating people?
Is it feasible for cops to tell someone to stop moving, and then then use the taser if even slightly suspicious still? Sure most of the black population will end up tased by the end of the year, but it is probably still better.
>>
>>241681
> What crime did he commit?
Being black after dark
>>
>>242306
> Breaking into cars and houses
Funny. You would think that if he was BaE, there would be a car/house/whatever with a broken window as proof.

Was there, or was he only breaking into unlocked cars and houses?
>>
>>242306
>Breaking into cars and houses.
Why do you fabricate fact. What do you get out of it?
Are you trying to get something out of other, or do you really deluding yourself.
Let me try it again.
THERE IS NOTHING INDICATING HE WAS BREAKING INTO CAR. Nowhere is it seen he was doing that. he was drunk and tresspassing to get to his grandpa home. That's it.

Why are you all about him committing crime when there is no indication of it.
>>
>>242317
It work if used well. Mind you, in this case, the cops didn't even ask him to not move.
>>
Gee, you seem to have missed an important part of contributing to the discussion, e.g. reading OPs post.

>>242324
>guy is breaking into cars in a neighborhood
>>helicopter starts following him
>>guy continues breaking into cars
>>police arrive on scene, man runs, hops several fences
>>man begins to hid in a backyard
>>police close in on him
>>
>>242535
Gee, you seem to have missed an important part of contributing to the discussion, e.g., ACTUALLY READING THE NEWS!
>>guy is breaking into cars in a neighborhood
WRONG the shot down guy was NEVER identified as the perpetrator of the breaking of car.
>>guy continues breaking into cars
WRONG AGAIN, YOU DAFF MARON! never is he ever seen breaking into car whaile the helicopter is following him.
>>police arrive on scene, man runs, hops several fences
DID YOU FUCKING WATCH THE VIDEO? The man is seen hopping over ONE fence, and the police arrive AFTER it
>>>man begins to hid in a backyard
He wasn't hiding.
>>police close in on him
Polcie shot him 1 seconds after signaling his existence.
holly shit. Am I being baited? if that's the case, congratulation, you caught. this is100% preferable to people actually suffering form such selective reading and dsimissing of whatever wmight contradict your narrative.

Anon, OP is full of shit. the rundown he does vary from speculation to blactant disregard for the fact. Watch the videos and read the report instead.
>>
>>242548
Actually he was proven to be the crininal. They have him in video jumping fences

Stop defending this thug. The shooting was 100% lawful and justified.
>>
>>242347
Not a fabrication. He's on video
>>
>>242324
No, breaking and entering.
>>242314
Dumb nigger detected.
>>242327
Plenty of proof. The chopper saw him.

Stop manning excuses for this thug. He's not a victim just another criminal.
>>
>>242304
>>242299

>But he literally wasn't.
But he was, the police saw him.
>>
>>242298
>Because a drunk holding a cell phone getting shot while being in his grandparent's yard is kinda a victim.
He was smashing windows and was seen doing it. Then he ran from the cops.

He's not a victim.
>>
stockton is the armpit of california.
>>
>>242576
Post the video
>>242573
There was *a* man in the backyard, but there was no indication he was the same person in the helicopter video. Not even the police are certain. All we know is he was in his family's backyard when he was shot.

The problem here is, even if he turns out to be the guy responsible, it's very easy to imagine the wrong person being shot in their own home since cops didn't bother to confirm before firing on a guy who was neither approaching them nor carrying a firearm (neither was the guy breaking windows).

It's better to let a guy who may be innocent live and let the guy breaking parked car windows get away.
>>
>>242572
>They have him in video jumping fences

Truly a crime deserving of death.
>>
>>242607
he shoulda not pointed a cell phone at officers after breaking into shit in the middle of the night.
maybe he should have just held up his hands and stopped moving
>>
>>242607
your team sucks, too
>>
>>242598
There was *a* man in the backyard, but there was no indication he was the same person in the helicopter video.
Are you saying the helicopter followed somebody hopping fences and that person magically disappeared and then this other guy magically appeared in a backyard?
>>
the protests are still ongoing
>>
>>242663
no signs of stopping
>>
>>242663
not gonna stop
>>
>>242607
maybe next time do what the police say after they corner you.
>>
>>242663
>>242664
>>242665
yeah but nobody cares so it won't matter.
>>
>>242572
>They have him in video jumping fences
Taking a shortcut while being drunk is not a a crime; what kind of retardation is your brain suffering from.

If you are that much eager to say all black deserve death, then just say it, but don't try to find flimsy reason that you know for a fact doesn't even hold on a single leg.
>>
>>242575
READ THE FUCKING ARTICLES YOU FACT NBEDING DENSE MORRON MOTHER FUCKER.

ARE YOU TRYING TO TROLL ME? ARE YOU DOING FUCKING THIS ON PURPOSE, OR DO YOU FUCKING TRULLY BELIEVE THE WORDS THAT SPOUT OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MONTH WHEREAS IT COULD EASILY BE PROVEN WRONG BY JUST CHECJKING THE FUCKING FACTS?
>>
>>242574
>Plenty of proof. The chopper saw him.
Please dirtect me to the official report that identify the man shot down as the one who committed the car breaking. Because so far, there is none.

>Stop manning excuses for this thug. He's not a victim just another criminal.
Of what crime is he guilty of?
>>
>>242576
>He was smashing windows and was seen doing it.
WRONG. He was never seen doing that. What kind of moron are you to invent things instead of actually reading the facts?
>Then he ran from the cops.
When? he never ran away. One second after the cops signal their existence to him, they shot him down.
>>
>>242612
>he shoulda not pointed a cell phone at officers after breaking into shit in the middle of the night.
He never did so. The cop say he is holding something one second after seeing him by peaking at the corner quickly, then fill him with bullets.

>maybe he should have just held up his hands and stopped moving
That's exactly what he did. And yet he got shot.
>>
>>242692
Have you see the video? He comply completely. they only give him one order: "Show me your hands". He does and get shot immeditely after it.

Holly fuck, the amount of people defending police's incompetency is unbelievable.
>>
>>241211
>I think I see how this game works.

NOT breaking into your grams neighbors cars,
NOT hopping grams neighbor's fences,
NOT complying with police orders

Super effective, but what are the gainz?
>>
>>242730
>NOT breaking into your grams neighbors cars,
Indeed, he didn't.
>NOT hopping grams neighbor's fences,
Never took a shortcut whiele being drunk?
Also, how does that justify being shot down?
>NOT complying with police orders
He 100% complied with the police's orders: They asked him to show his hands and that's it. And he did it and still got shot.

Don't try to defend police's incompetency.
>>
>>241676
oh wow a technicality. thats going to change the truth that this dude smashed a bunch of car windows cos he's a thug. You even see him eyeing up another car in the helicopter footage. you apologists are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>242856
>oh wow a technicality. thats going to change the truth that this dude smashed a bunch of car windows cos he's a thug.
YES, IT DOES CHANGE THAT. That he is never seen breaking into a car mean he can't be accused of it. Are you a morron, or just an asshole.
>You even see him eyeing up another car in the helicopter footage.
watched it again, just to be sure. THE ONLY CAR HE IS SEEN CLOSE TO is HIS OWN GRANDPARENT'S CAR, you nimrod.
You have got ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to call him a thug.

>you apologists are so fucking dumb.
coming form someone who will do so blatant disregard f fact and bending of truth to justify police fuck up, that's rich.

I want you to face the turth, you have been accsusing a man without any shred of evidences and defending police who shot him with no fucking valid reason. Not even disobeying, as there has been no order he didn't follow.
>>
>>242856
>you apologists are so fucking dumb.
says the cop apologist.
>>
>>242314
Is that supposed to be a counterargument?
>>
>>243723
I think it' supposed to say that even blacks complying get shot (as it actually happened in the present situation) and getting shot while complying is something whites don't really conceive as possible.
>>
>>241630

watch the video. he runs away behind the corner of the house when the cops come up the driveway.

i havent posted yet but look anon, we arent gonna have these issues about race progress anywhere if we dont rely on the same evidence. there is helicopter footage of this guy running away when a SWAT like team approaches him (lets forget about the part that it was probably the same dude hopping fences and breaking into cars)... he runs away from the SWAT.

i understand being afraid but trust me i know i would FUCKING DROP TO THE GROUND if a police force came at me with weapons and i had no idea why. that shit isnt a joke. and maybe the police shouldnt be so militarized but thats a different discussion... play the right game with your government and survive
>>
>>243748
>and getting shot while complying is something whites don't really conceive as possible.
Perception-wise, possibly, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to white people as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg
>>
>>243748
>Hopping fences trying to get away
>Complying

Pick one, Jamal.
>>
>>243809
>trying to get away
Well congratulation for being a moron who doens't pay attention. Read this thread. The police only reveal themselves to the guy After he has stopped himself. And he obey to the only order they give him.
>>
>>243782
>but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to white people as well.
But way less.
>>
>>243750
>lets forget about the part that it was probably the same dude hopping fences and breaking into cars)
There is zero footage of him breaking car. Also, let's not forget that it's no usual for someone running away to simply stop running. also, the only car he is seen close to is his Grandpa's car.
>i understand being afraid but trust me i know i would FUCKING DROP TO THE GROUND if a police force came at me with weapons and i had no idea why.
BUT THAT THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT! The cop NEVER give him the time to do so. They give him one order, to which he obey, and get filled with bullet within a second for it.

They don't even order him to freeze or to get on the ground. By the time he is on the ground, he is already dead.
>>
>>243782
One could make the point blacks are more familiar with this kind of experience than whites.
>>
>NOT breaking into your grams neighbors cars,
>Indeed, he didn't.
>>NOT hopping grams neighbor's fences,
>Never took a shortcut whiele being drunk?
>Also, how does that justify being shot down?
>>NOT complying with police orders
>He 100% complied with the police's orders: They asked him to show his hands and that's it. And he did it and still got shot.

>Don't try to defend police's incompetency.
This is the most retarded thing I have read in a long time.
helicopter tells him to surrender
he starts hopping fences
winds up in a dark backyard
police tell him to put his hands up
he turns around holding a cellphone at them
>he was just complyin and was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong
kys tyrone
>>
so did any of the protesters get run over yet? I always love those videos
>>
>>243922
yes, actually.
one got hit by a police officer about a week ago
>>
>>243922
see >>242583
>>
>>241222
And you know the cops intent because...? Oh right, you don't.
>>
>>243921
>This is the most retarded thing I have read in a long time.
>helicopter tells him to surrender
Step 1: complain about reading something stupid
Step 2: make up something entirely to explain why it is stupid.
Wow....
NO! there is zero fucking source indicating helicopter ordered him to surrender. Provide some fucking source.
The helicopter doesn't even seems to have a floodlight and rely on IR instead.

>police tell him to put his hands up
>he turns around holding a cellphone at them
>>he was just complyin and was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong
>kys tyrone
Not my name and why?
Yes indeed he was 100% complying. Nothing indicate he disobeyed any police order and the officer doesn't even order him to drop what he has in his hnad or freeze. this is blatant gross incompetence, killing someone who, YES, did nothing that deserved to be killed.

Please, show me the point where he disobeyed. I am still waiting.
Asshole.
>>
>>243925
>>243926
hell yeah
>>
>>244429
>Not my name and why?
my mistake.
Jamal?
Tyrell?
Xavier?
Chaquille?
Darius?
Lamonte?
Murphey?
Rashaad?
>>
>>244508
Your point being?

Did you try to guess the name of anyone who manage to prove you wrong?
>>
>>244565
so you admit that your name is on the list?
>>
>>246129
I actually don't. Maybe if you had better reading comprehension, you'd make less stupid statements.
>>
Holy shit. The shot him 20 times and he didn't have a gun. What the fuck is wrong with American police?
>>
>>246149
>Did you try to guess the name of anyone who manage to prove you wrong?
Maybe if you had better English your sentence would be grammatically correct and actually make sense to the reader
>>
>>246154
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>246154
People shouldn't be going around smashing windows on cars and running from the police
Play stupid games Win stupid prizes
>>
>>246221
>People shouldn't be going around smashing windows on cars and running from the police
Great reply, person who can not read.

Had you paid attention you'd knew that
1. The person NEVER smashed any window
2. Didn't run away from the police and obeyed orders the moment they manifested to him (for the little time he had). When he was jumping that one fence, noting indicate he was already aware the police was chasing him.

And even if he was doing what you are saying, it's still not enough to be warranted to be filled with bullets. At NO POINTS was he a threat to the police. This is gross incompetence form the police force.

Why is there so many people in this thread with brain police. They can see with their eyes what happened and yet thy will keep believing the police did nuffin wrong because they are telling so.
>>
Just another reminder that our police are all too eager to score kills like life is some kind of video game.
>>
>>241031
This guy wasn't a victim, he was a criminal.

>>241204
Actually it did occur. The videos show this.
>>
>>246154
Nothing, the question should be whats wrong with American niggers where they won't comply?
>>
>>246233
So iz you be sayin dat he wuz a good boy who dindu nuffin?
>>
>>246233
Yes he did, you moron they were chasing him with a chopper.

Stop making excuses for this dumb nigger.

page took 0.0673 seconds to execute