Archives: [f] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [news / qst] [trash] Boards: [meta]
/b/stats 2.0: beta edition
since 27 Jan 2013
Please send questions/comments/spam/death threats/love letters to webmaster (at) b-stats.org
All times EST/EDT
Active development is on GitHub

Thread #236274
View on 4chan

Replies 130 (131)
Image Replies 0 (0)
Lifetime 29d 5h 48m 19s
Deleted Posts 1
ghetto mexican man selling food from cart.jpg (99 KB, 700x615, 1520525860568.jpgiqdb google reposts full
if you are a land lord or a business owner in california it is illegal to answer any questions a federal immigration official may ask you, and if you do answer any of their questions you will be fined $10000. it is also illegal for police to co-operate with immigration officials in any way.

https://fairus.org/legislation/state-local-legislation/california-sanctuary-state-bill-sb-54-summary-and-history

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54
>>
Can they cut federal funding to that state already
>>
Fucking shameful
>>
put a wall up around california.

that state is lost
>>
>>236274
Nice click bait. Too bad it's fake news.

The bill only says that police cannot do ICE's job for them.
>>
>>236287
>can't do ICE's job
You morons are only fucking yourselves over. State and local agencies are expected to assist federal authorities on request. This is part of the reason why the DoD funds state law enforcement agencies.
If you REALLY want ICE to do 100% of the legwork then you are going to wind up with tons of ICE agents crawling all over the place all the time.
>>
>>236274
wait, what? Isn't it an obstruction of a federal investigations, which can be counted as a "treason"?

Just curious.
>>
>>236277
Lol and you care so much yet you dont live here.
>>
>>236286
Tell me how many helado mans have stolen your job bruh
>>
>>236332
storms are going to kill every person in California and this kind of stuff is why
>>
>>236330
Google the 10th Amendment sometime
>>
Sessions personally came to California to announce a lawsuit against the state and call everyone commie pussies
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-sessions-sues-california-speaks-out-sacramento-oakland-sanctuary-cities-live-updates/
>>
>>236326
> If you REALLY want ICE to do 100% of the legwork then you are going to wind up with tons of ICE agents crawling all over the place all the time.
Might be an improvemt, desu
See good in bad, and all that
>>
easily solvable:
fingerprint, no match in id database, deport
fingerprint read error, tough, Cal wanted to be an ass so the feds can be asses right back
>>
Why go through so much effort for people who aren't even citizens? They're just gonna put the immigrants back where they came from, not harm them. Whats the fuss all about? Can't Californians just go volunteer in Mexico if its such a bad place? How is immigration gonna help? I don't get it, like I get the Mexicans coming to America, but why do Americans fight to keep them in America and not deport them? Are they friends with the immigrants or something? Do they want cheap labor? Like if all the liberals pooled their cash, couldn't they build some factories in South America or something and let the immigrants have jobs close to home. It just seems weird to incentivize a group of people to abandon their homes for jobs.
>>
What is the endgame here?
Let's say California is successful in importing every homeless drug addict from South America and completely shuts down any possibility of them ever leaving. Then what.
>>
>>236440
A sequel to Escape from LA, but dubbed in Spanish.
>>
>>236438
It's worse with Indians in the Bay Area, those Mexicans are long gone from here. High rent moved most of them further north.
>>
>>236440
The jews will have won somehow.
>>
>>236452
its not the jews behind this one, its the mexicans... and the jews.
>>
>>236330

Yes, but the Republican party are anti-Americna as well. So they won't do what is necessary. The Oakland Mayor should be in prison right fucking now for warning the filthy border hoppers of the government raid to arrest and deport them back to their coloerd shitholes of origin. And EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE LEFT is defending the fucking mayor. It's over. This country is dead. Democrats are all traitors and deserve to hang. Every. Last. One.
>>
>>236332
That shit affects the rest of the US.
>>
>>236362
>white
>born in Kansas in 1991
>Move to Cali in 2018
>Get pulled over for a speeding ticket, have to check my fingerprints against the Cali registry
>I'm a law abiding citizen so I've never been fingerprinted before
>DEPORTED

Your retarded
>>
>>236326
That is what we want. We won't become a police state if that is what you fear.
They are only taking those who are breaking the law like selling drugs, dirtying up our streets, evading taxes, siphoning public help like food stamps, the list can go on and on
>>
>>236438
>>236440
They get legal drivers licenses and from there without voter ID laws are able to cast votes and California never goes red. Once it successfully works in California the democrats will utilize the same tactic in every area of the country they can to solidify the party never has to deal with another Trump again. Plus the idea is it will inspire globalism, "I'm not a citizen of America I'm a citizen of the world" and the Dems masters will get one step closer to a one world authoritarian government.
>>
>>236545
>out master plan was to devolve into a US territory
>>
>>236332
Imagine being so stupid that you can't possibly imagine how this affects the rest of the nation, what with rampant voter fraud with illegals, and so on.
>>
>>236540
>white
Don't celebrate that.
>>
>>236332
Goddammit I wish it were possible to overdose and die from marijuana.
>>
>>236556
>Rampant voter fraud with illegals.
This is fake news.

Sorry guys. California is basically Mexico. The majority of the land owners here were Mexican until they were pushed out by rich white people with connections raising the property taxes, and illegally deporting thousands of people who's families had been here for generations. This is backlash. We love the tacos, we love the cheap labor, and we love the parties. California loves "Mexicans" because they're not really Mexicans, they're Californians. If people get arrested committing crimes, ICE can come get them, or do the dirty work themselves. We aren't going to waste our time or resources deporting the elote man and giving ICE the credit. Fuck them.
>>
>>236545
>They are only taking those who are breaking the law
you mean like illegally living in the united states?
>>236556
>Imagine being so stupid that you can't possibly imagine how this affects the rest of the nation, what with rampant voter fraud with illegals
but this has been part of their plan all along
>>236557
>white
>Don't celebrate that
and why the fuck not?
>>236602
>Rampant voter fraud with illegals.
>This is fake news
your post is fake news. you can literally register your dogs to vote in california. google it. it has been done many times and reported on by mainstream media, and without checking ID there is no way to verify whoever is registering to vote is even a person, let alone a person legally eligible to vote
>>
>>236604
I googled "voter fraud in California" all that came up were a bunchof Fox News and brietbart articles, and the few other more trustworthy news organizations were simply reporting on 45s allegations, which of course, are unsighted and baseless.
There is no evidence of mass voter fraud, period.
>>
>>236607
He didnt state there was mass voter fraud, just that it is easy to commit
>you're assuming, watch it before you jump to conclusions
>>
>>236614
First person claimed massive voter fraud
I said that was fake news
Next person said "dogs canberegistered to vote!"
I stated there was no evidence that happened.
Are we about caught up here??
>>
>>236615
If you can register dogs to vote, you don't even need to import illegal immigrants! Just visit your local pound and come home with five new voters.
>>
>>236614
>>236607

No, there was a think tank that did the stats on it, something like a million votes, but since i don't care about this stuff too much, I don't remember who it was. Not bullshitting.
>>
>>236607
>everything that doesn't agree with me is baseless
fuck off, ya ignorant cunt
or shill, then fuck yourself twice as hard, and that's me speaking as a lefty
>>
>>236540
you get fingerprints scanned when you get your id or licence, you'd know that if you were a licensed driver or us citizen
>>
>>236607
>I googled "voter fraud in California"
try this:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=MAOkWsyHEoK6jwOcopTgCA&q=man+registers+dog+to+vote&oq=man+registers+dog+to+vote&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.1423315.1427685.0.1427804.31.23.3.0.0.0.282.2253.2j12j2.16.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..12.19.2276...0j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0i22i10i30k1.0.Zd4YQHOnh6g
or just type in "man registers dog to vote"
you can do this in just about any blue state
>>
>>236622
>If you can register dogs to vote, you don't even need to import illegal immigrants! Just visit your local pound and come home with five new voters.
really makes those almonds activate when considering how our voting laws are in a few states
>>
>>236615
>Next person said "dogs canberegistered to vote!"
>I stated there was no evidence that happened.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/01/dog-registered-to-vote-thomas-tolbert_n_1314963.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hey-buddy-no-noticed-arf-voter-registration-article-1.1031582
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/woman-registers-her-dog-to-vote-prosecutors-growl/
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/28/stockton-on-tees-dog-owner-allegedly-registering-rottweiler-vote
>>
>>236604
>and why the fuck not
Your race's accomplishments aren't "your" accomplishment, fucking amerimutt.
>>
>>236660
Not a single one of these is in California.

>Indeed, evidence from the microscopically scrutinized 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State actually reveals just the opposite: though voter fraud does happen, it happens approximately 0.0009% of the time. The similarly closely-analyzed 2004 election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of 0.00004%. National Weather Service data shows that Americans are struck and killed by lightning about as often.
Massive voter fraud!
>>
>>236693
>Not a single one of these is in California.
well, if thats all you care about
https://www.ocregister.com/2016/09/19/how-a-womans-dead-cat-was-asked-to-register-to-vote/
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/doggone-ridiculous-family-pet-in-california-is-sent-voter-registration-form_102016
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/california-man-registers-dog-to-vote/
>>
>>236438
It's cheaper to pay the wages for illegals than food and housing for slaves.
>>
>>236645
I'm a US citizen. I've legally obtained drivers licenses in multiple states over the past 3 decades. I've applied for and have been issued a US passport. I have never been arrested or commited any crime more serious than speeding.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN FINGERPRINTED.

You are a liar, and a moron.
>>
>>236683
You need to leave.
>>
There's not teeth to it. If someone was arrested for this, they just have to appeal up to a Fed court, which says Supremacy Clause and it's up to the State to then appeal that to SCOTUS, which I doubt they would do with any real intention for change.

After which, that plaintiff might have a very real and lucrative civil rights case against CA, which would then be held itself in Fed Court if it went to trial since the State of CA is a party to the suit.
>>
>>236759
fyi /news/ isn't a neo-nazi board.
>>
>>236782
Of course, but one should be proud of their heritage, this cycle of self hate is not good for one's psyche overall.
>>
>>236782
>being around of your ethnic back ground is ok for anyone except white people, if white people do it they are neo-nazis
Lol good one anon damn white people and their civilization.
When the hordes of white people swept through my country they left nothing but hospitals, schools, museums, churches and libraries in their wake. It was devestating.
>>
>>236744
some states are non-compliant with real-id, however birth fingerprints can be scanned and integrated, and if nothing else you won't be able to avoid a fingerprint scanning phone for long so the nsa will be able to do what your state refuses
https://iapp.org/news/a/why-some-states-wont-comply-with-real-id-requirements/
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/12/13/16771044/synaptics-clear-id-fs9500-indisplay-fingerprint-sensor-oled
>>
>>236560
You can if you eat it.
>>
>>236556
>rampant voter fraud
[Citation needed]
>>
>>236656
I see plenty of shit like this. People act like our democracy is at stake every time a retarded bureaucrat makes a mistake, and registers someone to vote or keeps their name on the registry. It doesn't mean that person went on to vote. If dead people are still registered to vote, that means someone fucked up-to-date not that they voted. Even in the article you cited, it says that voter fraud is extremely rare

That being said, I don't understand why libs flip shit over voter I'd laws
>>
>>236782
The more you call people who do nothing more than take pride in their heritage, the more enemies you create for yourself. Pride in your race is fine until you start getting all ethnocentric about it lime some kind of cunt
>>
>>237130
>That being said, I don't understand why libs flip shit over voter I'd laws

Because everyone one of those laws is very selective as to what counts as ID, to the point where the courts said the South Carolina version "targeted African Americans with surgical precision." There's also tricky shit with trying to close ID-issuing offices in only certain areas (the ones that happen to not vote for the ruling party) to limit the number of IDs being issued. If they handed out free photo IDs upon registering to vote, these laws would be considered legal and nobody (reasonable) would complain.
>>
>>236277
Watch them stop paying Federal taxes in retaliation and you losing all your benefits because it's blue states like California that pays for them.
>>
>>237130
>it says that voter fraud is extremely rare
has it ever been measured?
i mean, how can you tell if someone is committing voter fraud if you dont check their ID?
lack of evidence is not evidence of proof.
and there is no evidence one way or the other to address the voting fraud issue
>>
>>236438
Because I can pay them 20 bucks a month to: cut my lawn and rake, sweep my driveway, and vacuum the pool, weekly... If you can suggest a citizen that would do it for the same, drop their contact info in your reply.
>>
>>236645
I don't drive so I don't know about driver's licenses, but I got a state ID in Indiana a year ago and they didn't fingerprint me.
>>
>>236274
>Cali takes it literally

>if you work in immigration, you cannot be spoken to. Unable to give you verbal warnings, cops will shoot you not risking the interpretation of hand gestures as conversation. Anyone who speaks to you on or off the job is arrested, and you cannot be answered in any way.

>Since there is no way to know for certain weither or not a poster works in immigration, all internet discussions are banned in California

>All signs are to be taken down for risk of communicating something to an immigration officer. All writing is to be locked away

>All Californians are required to remain motionless in place lest they communicate any emotions to any immigration officials. If the immigration official speaks, the citizen is required to hum as loudly as possible in a flat tone, with no fluctuations to suggest some kind of code.
>>
>>237476
And to think your parents had such high hopes for you...
>>
>if you are a land lord or a business owner in california it is illegal to answer any questions a federal immigration official may ask you,

Except it doesn't. It means ICE can't force people to render information about other people without a warrant. What's wrong with obtaining a warrant? If there's evidence of wrongdoing, people should cooperate. If not, nobody should be harassed.

In any case, if folks are going to live and work here, it's better they do so explicitly because it's safer and better for everyone.

I want everyone willing to report crime to the police regardless of their immigration status. I want everyone that works in the US to be treated with the same standards because if folks are agreeing to work for less under the table, they'll be undercutting labor laws and thus competition.

Let the Federal government do its job, If immigration officials find evidence of undocumented folks working somewhere, let them get a warrant. What is our tax money paying them for? Locals shouldn't be forced to do the governments' job.
>>
>>236286
>a wall
>around L.A
I think there's a movie based on that :^)
>>
>>237506
ICE never could force anyone to answer questions without a warrant. Prior to this law, residents of california had the option to volunteer information to ICE without being compelled to do so. This law seeks to strip that freedom, and force certain residents to remain silent until they are compelled to speak by ICE.
>>
>>237506
this law literally makes it illegal to talk to ice about stuff unless if they serve you with a warrant.
>>
>>236274
California is so screwed up
>>
>>236274
>if you are a land lord or a business owner in california it is illegal to answer any questions a federal immigration official may ask you, and if you do answer any of their questions you will be fined $10000. it is also illegal for police to co-operate with immigration officials in any way.

California is going to get sued and lose their ass, this isn't even debatable.
>>
>>236274
>https://fairus.org/legislation/state-local-legislation/california-sanctuary-state-bill-sb-54-summary-and-history
>https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54

Please quote the part that says a private citizen will be prosecuted by the state for speaking to anyone, because all I see are restrictions on state government officials.
>>
>>237130
>>237228
This, the republican party is already infamous for trying their damnedest to rig elections in their favour through gerrymandering, voter ID laws just give them one more avenue to do this through.
>>
>>237603
its this law
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB291
>This bill would also prohibit a lessor, or an agent of a lessor, from disclosing to any person or entity information regarding or relating to the immigration or citizenship status of any tenant, prospective tenant, occupant, or prospective occupant of the rental property
>This bill would make it unlawful for a lessor to disclose to any immigration authority, law enforcement agency, or local, state, or federal agency information regarding or relating to the immigration or citizenship status of any tenant, occupant, or other person known to the lessor to be associated with a tenant or occupant,
>>
>>237688
>This bill would also prohibit a lessor, or an agent of a lessor, from disclosing

OK, thanks. And the State of California is going to lose this case on blatantly obvious 1st Amendment grounds, even if they're trying to go around it by claiming it's just a business regulation.
>>
>>236607
>be california
>no voter ID laws
>Registered to vote automatically when receiving a drivers' license
>Not required to provide proof of citizenship to get a drivers' license

Nope, no way to commit massive voter fraud there.
>>
>>236557
Uh oh lmao
>>
>>236556
https://m.theepochtimes.com/at-least-45000-illegally-double-voted-in-2016-election-report_2275681.html
>Go say you're John Smith
>Go vote illegally
>???
>Profit
>>
>>237757
>And the State of California is going to lose this case on blatantly obvious 1st Amendment grounds
as a resident of california, i really hope it gets brought to the supreme court soon.
AG Sessions made a visit to california after this just to make a speech saying what they are doing is illegal and they plan to sue the state
>>
>>237922
literally this.
california does NOTHING to make sure that the people voting are legally able to vote, they consider it discrimination and somehow find that it initimidates people and makes them not vote.
lol, the only people it makes not vote are the ones who do it multiple times illegally
>>
>>238062
California already did get sued. I hope to God something comes of it
t. 323
>>
>>238065
noice.
link?
>>
>>236744
This.

>>236802
This is bullshit fit for >>>/x/ and nothing more.
>>
>>238068
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-s-justice-department-sues-california-over-immigration-enforcement-n854331
This was the first Google result but if you hate NBC just search "DOJ sues California"
>>
>>236556
That's their fucking plan. It's beyond "Tinfoil" at this point, the fucking communist fucks are actually doing this. It's going to come down to the god damn people actually going out, finding these people that are trying to KILL this country, and shooting them. Executing traitors is NOT EXTREMISM, it's protecting the future of your country. It's the same as taking out terrorists.
>>
>>238084
be the change you want to see in the world
>>
>>237273
>>it says that voter fraud is extremely rare
>has it ever been measured?

Indeed, the Dems claim there’s no evidence of illegal voter fraud but as nobody is checking, how the fuck would anybody know?

And then you have shit like in Detroit during the presidential election, where the digital readouts on voting machine after voting machine would show 200-300-some votes being cast (almost exclusively for Hillary) but when the locked box underneath was opened up, there were only 50-odd ballots inside….

It was the breaking news of this blatant ballot box stuffing going on in predominantly Black districts in Michigan, that caused the courts to hurry up and shut down Jill Stein’s recount campaign.

And I’ve STILL never heard of any investigation taking place.
>>
>>238240
There was a month long Republican investigation, but it lead to absolutely nothing so they scrapped it
>>
>>238084
Seriously, the states being as united as they are was a huge mistake. At most the us should have as much say as the EU and let the states do their own thing. You can't take 50 different cultures and force them all to do the same things
>>
>>238241

Cite?
>>
>>238242
Yeah States should be able to do what they want!
>>
>>236512
You want to kill half of the country? disconnect and seek help.
>>
>>238303
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/10/trump-dismantles-voter-fraud-commission-heres-what-controversial-group-did.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/04/trump-disbanded-his-voter-fraud-commission-but-some-republicans-keep-saying-the-issue-exists/?utm_term=.0b0589b90308
>>
>>236332
>being "that kid" of the United States
Five years in the time out corner.
>>
>>237427
I would but I'm also Mexican, Don Anon. Not the same anon, just hungry for work.
>>
>>236274
>calfornia passes law making it illegal to talk to immigration officials
Id wager the hebrews are at fault
>>
>>238063
There are literally hundreds of voter monitor groups across this state working for both parties. I know, as I volunteered for one a few times.

Granted, they tend to ignore us. Our group found that the Diebold machines were falsely voting red across LA, back when they first put them in. In four years, they became the standard across the county, despite the ongoing court case and all the evidence presented therein, and continue to be so.

The way voting works in Cali though makes it hard for illegals to vote. You basically can't vote without stealing someone else's vote here. That tends to show up real fast. Indeed, it's the #1 type of "accidental" voter fraud - someone votes absentee or abroad, and then at the poll, forgetting they had done so or some shit. Gets investigated every time, usually ends with someone being eligible to vote for life and a slap on the wrist though.

State's gerrymandered to such a degree as to make that sort of voter fraud pointless anyways. The voter fraud is already in place, entirely legally - and that's true of most states, sadly. We're not going to have democracy in this country until districts are drawn up by automated formulae, and that's not going to happen, as the folks in power depend on gerrymandering to maintain their political monopolies (nor does anyone really want to find out what they'd do instead, were they robbed of that mechanism).
>>
>>236332
Trump would have won California in a landslide if it weren't for Pedro the illegal.
>>
>>239504
Yes, in a state where at least 96% of the districts have voted blue in every presidential election since Reagan, and of such size that even if every last illegal immigrant in the country voted in California, it would have weighed the outcome by less than 20%. Yes, all Pedro.
>>
>>239500
>The way voting works in Cali though makes it hard for illegals to vote. You basically can't vote without stealing someone else's vote here
Be illegal in california
go to DMV, ask for drivers license
on the form check "yes, register me to vote"
done.
its not that hard.
>>
>>239596
Try getting a driver's license in California without not only a registered social security number, but also the physical card, and see how far you get. They won't even take a birth certificate in lieu of that (I know, I tried, and I'm white with roots here going back to the Mayflower.).

Well, at least one without a "i" on it.

Not that driver's licenses and voter registration are actually tied in California anyways. You can register to vote at any post office, but without a valid social security number, it doesn't go through, nor does it go through if said number has registered within four years.

Easiest way would be to get someone's social security number, who you know is alive but doesn't vote, and enough of their matching information to register, hoping they haven't already registered, and do it that way - but at that point, you've done full identity theft, and could do a lot more than just vote with that info - given the desperate situation a lot of illegals are in, voting might suddenly become the least of your concerns.

If you have a relative who is a citizen and doesn't vote, and can get his information, you could vote on his behalf, but it'd probably be about the same effort to get him off his ass.

Though, like >>239586 said, even if every illegal citizen in the nation lived in California and somehow voted, it wouldn't have changed the results.
>>
>>239652
>Try getting a driver's license in California without not only a registered social security number, but also the physical card, and see how far you get
fake news
>California has implemented a law providing for the automatic voter registration of motorists who obtain or renew driver's licenses
>>
>>239652
>https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB60
"This bill would require the department to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure"
>https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461
"The person’s motor vehicle records would then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person would be registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declined to be registered to vote during a transaction with the department"
>>
>>239701
This cant be true.
If california gives illegals drivers licenses and then has a seperate law that automatically registers people with drivers licenses to vote, then illegals could vote in california.
If this were true, then why hasn't CNN or WaPo published an article about it?
>>
>>239704
Is this some next level shitposting or did you type that post with a straight face?
>>
>>239701
Yes, California law lets illegals get a driver's license, but if you bothered to read the post, you'll discover two things:

1) It has a little "i" on it, so you are essentially registering yourself as illegal. (Suffice to say, in this climate, it is thus not popular, but it does stop you from having your car impounded for driving without a license.)

2) You do not need a driver's license to vote in California, you do not even need to visit the DMV - you need a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. The only two (legal) ways to get that, is either be born here, or be granted citizenship. You are not eligible to vote with a driver's license alone - they merely offer to attempt to register you to vote, if you are eligible.
>>
>>239728
>You do not need a driver's license to vote in California, you do not even need to visit the DMV - you need a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. The only two (legal) ways to get that, is either be born here, or be granted citizenship. You are not eligible to vote with a driver's license alone - they merely offer to attempt to register you to vote, if you are eligible.
This is true for federal elections (such as presidential elections) - but California has some odd "Citizen of the State" laws for local elections. Though, they tightened those up quite a bit since the mormons used the loophole to push Prop 8.
>>
>>239704
>automatically registers people with drivers licenses to vote
It doesn't. They give you a seperate form to register to vote with all the other DMV forms - same one that you can pick up at any post office and various activist's stands outside stores. You gotta put your SSN on it for it to be processed - the feds give those out.
>>
Calibola is getting worse
>>
>>237495
at least he's using his imagination, faggot. what did you do today, sit around reading bullshit on your phone in between work at your meaningless job?
>>
>>236274
1. Good, fuck immigration
2. Won't do shit because if you are fined you can appeal and it the case will eventually be thrown out. So ultimately useless law but I support leaving illegals alone so anything that furthers that cause I will still support.
>>
>>239728
>you need a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
How do you match up the SSN to the person without an ID?
>>
>>240739
Why would you need an ID to do that? SSN's are on file - you can look up all sorts of stuff about someone with their SSN. They don't process you in person, so there's no matching to be done, beyond does the information provided match the info under the SSN.

What I don't understand is why you need a physical social security card when you go to the DMV. It's the only place they'll ever ask for one. Had my wallet stolen, went for a new driver's license, and they wouldn't give it to me until I went and got the physical SSN card, which requires a birth certificate and then visiting another office entirely. ...Renewing my passport was easier.

Suffice to say, I keep that card in a safe, rather than in my wallet, along with the birth certificate now. (I also heard it'll cost you $1000 to replace the birth certificate.)
>>
>>237270
It's Republicans is those blue states that pay the taxes.
>>
>>236332
Because your shit state polutes the rest of us.>>236333
>>
>>237270
You can't possibly be this diluded.
>>
>>237035
You can die if you eat too much of anything. Wouldn't call it an overdose though
>>
>>242554
He is.
>>
>>237270
>Watch them stop paying Federal taxes
heh, good one kiddo
>>
The sad thing is, California represents about a third of the US total economy.

The really sad thing is that there's only four states that really matter- New York, California, Massachusetts, and Texas combined make up 90% of the economy. The other forty-six states may as well not be there, save as backup resource rape.

...and the really, really sad thing is, of those four states, two keep screaming "succession" every four to eight years.

>>240916
Any republican that pays taxes has failed in his primary duty as a republican.
>>
>>242594
>New York, California, Massachusetts, and Texas combined make up 90% of the economy
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP
>California-14%
>Texas-8%
>New York-8%
>Flordia- 5%
hmmm...
>>
>>242594
>New York, California, Massachusetts, and Texas combined make up 90% of the economy
no.
>>
>>242594
>The sad thing is, California represents about a third of the US total economy.
Are you trolling or are you just that stupid
>>
>>242596
That's counting the federal government as a state, so you're basically doubling the state's total income and reflecting that proportion - and guess what 14% times two is?

Use the chart with just the states:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_GDP_by_States.png
>>
>>236274
This was passed last year. This was discussed since 2016. Damn, you people are retarded. See the HISTORY link on the second link? You? If not, you just might be fucking retartet.
>>
>>242868
im still wondering if your trolling or just that stupid.
yes, ive seen the same picture posted on the wikipedia page that lists US States by GDP and california is 14%
even if you remove the .5%, .03%, .02%, .006%, and .003% from the 5 US territories, and the 0.5% from DC and give all those percentage points to only california it still puts california more than half way below the claim of "California is a third of all US Economy"
>>242594
this claim is just ridiculously dumb
>>
>>242594
>>242868
you must be one of those 'educated city folk' that voted for Hillary
>>
It's not their fucking jobs anyways so who cares. You want the goddamn firefighter to fix your plumbing too cus it involves water? Why have immigration police when they can't do their jobs without the regular police!? Cost too much damn money and they get nothing done anyways. Fucking retards.
>>
>>238334
lol absolutely btfod
>>
>>236274
Damnd if you do, Damned if you don’t.

poor landlords...oh wait
>>
>>243096
You're also forgetting how they arrest the literal fucking "WHO?"s of illegal immigrants while the actual gangbangers and murderers are out there killing people and being put to death after serving a 30 to 40 year sentence with 3 square meals a day, a literal fucking gym, a roof over their head. Like what the actual fuck man?
>>
>>243457
Agreed. All illegals should be summarily executed.
Would teach them not to stay here illegally
>>
>>236645

PA here. not true.

but the end to this post is hilarious as fuck haha
>>
>>236645
That varies with state.

Granted, a lot of hospitals fingerprint you at birth.

page took 0.0325 seconds to execute